Guys, What scents smell good on girls?

what kind of perfume scents do you prefer on girls?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very particular about the scents I find myself attracted to on women or men. First of all each person's chemistry determines how the perfume will be perceived by others so just because it is expense it doesn't mean it is going to be good for you.

Above all, the fragrance should never be able to be smelled by another until he or she is close to you. I hate women or men who come into a room and you can smell the over whelming fragrance from across the room. That is too strong and I can only imagine trying to have sex who smells that strong.

A clean scent, fresh almost like she or he just stepped out of the shower is a very wonderful fragrance. If I am giving oral sex to a girl I don't want her natural scents over powered by a perfume. I'm one who gets intoxicated by the sexual juices and fragrances of her freshly cleaned vagina.

So, don't over power your partner or target with your perfume. Make them come to you for a seductive whiff.

What Guys Said 8

• Hmm... Clean and possibly a sweet fragrance. I can describe it, some women can have this strange flowery smell that I really like but everyone seems unique.

• I don't really know. Aslong as it isn't a really strong smell i'm ok. Sometimes you can smell women from miles away because of their perfume. Disgusting

• I prefer no perform, but something sweet is nice. The key is for it to be barely noticeable, and not smell like a granny.

• I don't know... girl smell?

• ball sweat and gooch crud

• any type which make her smell like a Goddnes, but I think FOG works.

• Flowery smells i guess.

• Minyon kızlar iyidir