Is there a valid reason why people think that bisexual people are more likely to cheat, than heterosexuals?

I'm just curious because I have read about how some people warn heterosexuals about being with bisexuals saying how"they will cheat on you with the same sex, don't date them." Is this even true, are they more likely cheat than heterosexuals? 😕

And to answer my own question: I say no. Sexuality doesn't determine your morality.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not think that someone's sexuality is a good indicator of whether or not they cheat

What Guys Said 5

• I know three bisexuals, two men and one girl and all three of them have cheated on more than one partner. Apparently being a bisexual allows them to have a partner of the same sex and a partner of a different sex at the same time. Of course this is not representative of all bisexuals, but my own experience has told me to stay away.

I have nothing against bisexuality or bisexuals as people but if what I've been told is true of bisexuals then yeah, I'm not okay with that and I don't want any threesomes either.

• Only that they have twice the number to choose from or may miss the other sex if the commit to one.

• Is his a thing? Never though so.

I guess they have 2x more options?
    I know bi sexuals who don't seem like this at all.

• I don't want to be an asshole with my opinion but there's a couple of bisexuals in my social group and they always have drama in their relationships caused by cavorting with other people. I've decided I wouldn't date a bisexual, I can't help but see it as having your cake and eating it anyway.

• If you think about it logically, they have twice as many people in the world they could be tempted by to cheat on I suppose. Also, someone of the same gender may be better able to please that person since they're more knowledgeable about what turns their gender on. Not that the person is a cheater but if they are, I'd say they're more likely to cheat.

What Girls Said 1

• I have no idea girly, guys are mainly put off by this :(
    which is sad cause I don t cheat