If you knew the world was going to end in one year. What would you do before you die?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to prove to the government that I'm some sort of super genius so that they let me aboard thensuper space staion they're building

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Drive to London just so, before i die, i can punch Mr Cameron in the face, then try and solve the problems in the world so everyone can die a little happier, knowing things got a little better near the end

• Nothing. If the world would to end there would be very little effort to try new things or try to make a profit from stocks. Given that I would continue my dull existence, until the last seconds.

What Girls Said 4

• I would move into a college dorm and enjoy the college life! Not community college stuff! I would make sure to help at least one person in some way. I would try to make up all my tears with laughs... lots of laugh and people around me. So when it the last day I could say I was happy.

• id travel the world pretty much. that's honestly all id do. it's only 1 year right?

• One year? That's a lot of time. I'm not sure what I'd do... there are so many possibilities.

• Try to spend as much time as I can traveling and spending time with my family.