Scariest moment of your life?

What was the absolute most scariest moment of your life? Can be funny or serious. Mine is probably the time my friend jumped at me from behind a corner after watching a horror movie and i flipped tf out and screamed and woke up his parents and dogs :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Spinning out on the highway in front of a huge ass semi-truck (and a handful of other cars).

Most Helpful Guy

• The scariest moment that directly involved me was when I went white water rafting and we flipped. It was quite terrifying being thrown around by rapids.

The actual scariest moments in my life were when I thought my sister was gonna die after a car accident and when my mom had breast cancer. Very strong women in my life. I love them to death.

What Girls Said 2

• Getting chased by two cows

• My friend was driving and we spun out in the snow and slammed into a curb and nearly flipped over. . . .

What Guys Said 4

• I was on a rope swing at camp and I fell 50 feet into the swamp, all my clothes got ruined because of the mud lol

• Pregnancy scare.

I'm kidding.

No, I am not.

• When I almost died while hiking. Very unnerving.

• I was on a flight to my village where I legitimately thought we'd crash. It was bad.
    I also flipped my four wheeler completely over me once, but that happened so quickly that I didn't have time to be frightened.