Is the "You're 20 percent more attractive than what you think you are" saying actually true?

It honestly seems like a load of shit. How can it possibly tell how much self-confidence a person has in themeselves, and their attractiveness?

• Yes, it's true
    21% (3)25% (3)23% (6)Vote
  • No, it's not
    79% (11)75% (9)77% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha! No, some people have a seriously inflated sense of self worth and beauty.

I think I am less attractive than I think, I think I must have a warped sense of my own image because I think I'm alright, that I'm not ugly, but in reality I really am not very attractive at all. I somehow manage to win people over with my charming personali... oh wait, no... I don't have one of those either... fuck knows, I must just meet some desperate men! Ha!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Some people just have way too high ego or self-esteem and some people just don't have enough

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Totally depends on how realistically you view yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • i seriously doubt that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard that supposedly were LESS attractive than what we think we are. So damn lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's true. I definitely have a healthy self-esteem, but I've definitely realized that others find me more attractive than I find myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • They could be referring to the average person, but yeah I don't know how true that is

0|0
    0|0
  • For some people maybe. But I've seen people who many agree are ugly who think they're really hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• More like the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • It i s not true.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the longer I look at myself in a mirror the more convinced I become that I'm ugly...

0|0
    0|0
  • damn... i voted no, but i really expected a lot more people to vote yes. y'all are some sad mothafuckas

0|0
    0|0