I think I'm blasian?

Okay, I was adopted when I was a few months old by family members of my birth mom. As I've gotten older I've looked back at past pictures and my current features and they resemble a lot of typically "asian" features. For example I have a VERY prominent epicanthal fold whixh contributes to my turned up, squinted eyes, flat nose (meaning I have a super tiny bridge) etc. My family or the biological mom doesn't know who the father is so there's no way for me to be able to see that side. Could I possible have a little Asian in my ethnicity other than black?

I'm also sorry if this offended anyone or come off as ignorant. I am still learning.

by the way the epicanthal fold is fhe extra skin flap on the corner of your eye that helps gives it the slanted look
:)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You could, but you could always ask your parents about your lineage since they may know.

• I'm adopted, and my bio mom doesn't know who the dad is and neither does my adoptive mom

• I thought the same thing, but she was... I don't wmt to say a hoe but she was a hoe. From many stories from many people she had a lot of one night stands around the time I was conceived

• Ah, I'm sorry :(

I just did some digging online and found you could do a DNA test to help determine your ethnicity, but you would have to look further into it if you're interested.

What Guys Said 1

• It's pronounced chi-negro not blaisan

• no, that's if you're black and chinese. just like you can be a japanegro or negrorean :D

• actually chinegro is mixed with Chinese. I can't say that because I don't know exactly which ethnicity it could possibly come from so I have to use the term blasian

• Haha I just wanted to say chinegro

What Girls Said 0