What is your latest song or food addiction?

🎢🎡🎼🎹🎀🎧Song I'm currently addicted to is "Better When I'm Dancing " by Meghan Trainor. All her songs are dead on awesome. I'll forever be a fan.
πŸ—πŸŸπŸ΄πŸ΅I've always been addicted to bbq fried chicken and french fries smothered in ketchup and ranch.

Wbu? 😁

Most Helpful Girl

• Clementine 🍊!!!
    And song, it's a Tunisian song about freedom and liberty that I've been listening to a lot since we won the Noble Peace Prize 🇹🇳🏅

• Oh! You live in TN? So does my boyfriend. I went to Chattanooga back in Oct for a day. I enjoyed the experience

• It's cool but stressful, with all the rush sometimes if not often you forget that you live in one of the most beautiful places in the world

• Hmmm. I forgot Paris is known to be very busy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Food addiction: chicken fajitas. I made some a few weeks ago and ended up making them at least 5 more times within the past few weeks just because I wanted them.

• That sounds very delicious. Is that like quesadillas?

• Kind of, except the tortilla isn't grilled like quesadillas usually are. It's shredded chicken with fajita seasoning on it and there's usually peppers and onions mixed in, and it's rolled up in a warm tortilla shell. I also put cheese in mine. But they're great! I recommend trying one if you get the chance! :)

• I plan to 😁

• Song addiction: Revolution by Diplo or Come As You Are by Nirvana
    Food addiction: Panini Sandwiches

• Songs: Lilith by Chelsea Grin (Screaming, so if you aren't into that don't listen to it)
    Because we can by Bon Jovi
    And either Freak on a Leash, Coming Undone, or Twisted Transistor by Korn.

• Chips and salsa is the current addiction, though I've always enjoyed them.

• Spinach dip!

• i like that song too !

i am into chocolate chip cookies 🍪🍪🍪

• I am seriously addicted to tat song Lol

I'm not a big choco fan, but some are pretty good, like the chewy Chips Ahoy

• oh haven't had chips ahoy in ages cuz they aren't sold here

• Dang, really? That kinda sucks, but I doubt you're missing anything

• Been wanting Korean food since last month