If a book of all the insults you've ever gotten was written, how long would it be?

Mine would be pretty long. Maybe even in volumes lol or sets.
It'd probably be a pop up book as well. For added effect lol

From complete strangers, a whole book dedicated to online trolls. To loved ones. Probably even my cats because they give me judgmental stares haha jk.

How long do you think yours would be?
(*insert penis joke here*)

• It would be only a short book.
  • It would be a very long, detailed book, like a dictionary.
  • It would be in numerous volumes like encyclopedias.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think I've ever been insulted to my face. Behind my back by exes and fake homies ya probably. I almost wish I would have gotten insulted to my face, to point out my faults. Guess I do enough of that on my own

• Omg you're still here! :)

• Haha ya I had to check in. I'm freshly single again so why not help out all the young-uns? Lol. Good to see you here. I've always liked u the best :-P how are things on here? It's always different when I check back in

• I took a hiatus as well. I stayed off GaG while I was in school. So since like August I think. I just recently got back like 2 weeks or so.

And same here. I'm more quick to insult myself than others are.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• It would be longer than an Encyclopedia.
    If they made a book about the fucks I gave for every insult, it'd be less than a page though.

• Voted B. I haven't really been insulted that much. For a good part of my life, I was insulting myself due to insecurities I had.

• Hmmm. That's a good follow up question. I think I've insulted myself more than others have to me

• Yeah, it's only recently that I realised that we as humans tend to be lot more critical of ourselves, than others are.

• I never am insulted IRL.
    On gag tho yeah, insecure little shits like to pick fights tho lol and feminist bitches

• Pretty short book since mainly the only people who insult me online are women and it's always the same typical small penis joke/mommy issues insults that basic bitches think hurt people's feelings. I've never really been insulted by anyone IRL outside of typical guy banter so I can't really include that in the book.

• My IRL book would be very short. I think I've been insulted less than a handful of times in my life. Reading other people's opinions, I feel pretty grateful for that.

Actually, come to think of it, I think I've been insulted more on GaG than IRL.

• I voted B... especially in school there was quite some insulting! After age 18, a lot less. Than it became rare :D

• What would they say about you? You're so nice!

• Yeah but some of the fellow students were not interested in studying... only in "having fun" insulting people or worse. In some years of secondary school (12-18 years old) it was fine, in other years you had 2 or 3 of these criminals.
      The school would do little about it since fewer students equals a lower subsidy :-(
      For these guys, nice people were the easiest victims :o

• I voted B. I used to get bullied pretty badly and was called a bunch of BS. Children can be cruel.

• Awwww :/
      Why were you bullied?

• Really? :(
      Kids are cruel :/

I used to get bullied for being quiet. And I know I say this a lot, but I grew up poor and I was always transferring. So I rarely had friends. And I couldn't speak English well, so I'd get bullied for my accent. I took classes to get rid of it. And now I want it back because American English is so boring and overrated lol

• I agree with you. You shouldn't feel like you have to change to suit others. You're fine just as you are.

• It wouldn't even be a book it would be a front and back page lol.

• To be honest I dish out more insults to myself than people to me. Oh the wonders that anxiety brings.

• Alas it would be rather short, which I fear is something I will regret on my death bed.

• You want insults?

• Well, I'm paraphrasing Richard Byrd. When he was alone in Antarctica, he said the thing he missed the most was being insulted from time to time. ;)

• Oh it'd be a long book, and the thing is. Most words would be said by the same person xD

• Definitely thicker than my penis.

• Very long probably. People are so judgmental..

• What do they say?

Mine would be long too (tehehe), but it's because some of those insults I did deserve them lol I'm not a very pleasant person.

• Ohh all sorts of insults. I'm too quiet, i have long legs, this that etc etc

• Probably B lol long time.

• Who insults you? You're so nice and funny.

• Wow my heart got all mushy and warm when you said that <3 lol.
      I mean its not even about that you everybody has enemies you know? Like there will always be people who don't like you.

• Shorter than those I've given.
    I'm a baaad person 😭

• It would be only a short book.

• Not very long maybe these 3 words
    Asshole
    pushover
    bitch
    conceded
    thats all

• That's nothing lol that's like what I hear everyday! Lmao XD

• Lol sassy women are unruly. Untamed.

• Makes you want 2 tame them ;) 2 bad its impossible ;(

• It would be short because I am not a moron like you. You dick.

but I really don't care because they were tried to insult me with no reason.. so doesn't matter to me

• As long as my fancy pecker/2 inches

• Nobody ever insults me to be honest

What Girls Said 12

• About zero! I think if people open there mouths than I WOULD KNOW WHAT THEY REALLY THOUGHT!

• it wouldn't be that long. probably like 200 pages or so.

• By jealous girls I bet lol or guys who wanted you.

• Mostly myself honestly.

Before, some girls. My family for sure. Ex bfs. And many many guys lol

• aw that's sad. wow i forgot about myself lol.. add a bit of that too.
      ugh. them jerks.

• It would be a small chapter book 😅

• Mine would probably be pretty long
    Various insults on my size, how big my eyes are, my weight, how I look like I'm 16 😑😑

• You're so pretty though! :I
      Who would insult you?

• I was an ugly duckling in when I was younger. Lmfao. Now people think it's okay to talk about my daughter and that shit doesn't fly with me so they end up getting fucked up. I'm salty.

• like a dictionary lol

in Spanish tho

• i said B because when i was in middle school two girls bullied me relentlessly. I was too nice so i was an easy target plus ever since i was kid i was criticized for being a quiet, introverted bookworm.

• It would be like a freaking bible 😂😂 I'm not the most liked out of the bunch haha

• B, only because i got teased a lot growing up
    luckily, i learned the art of unnerving people, so it rarely happens as an adult :)

• It would take 16 years to read.

• It depends... to my face or behind my back? to my face probably 2 sentences LOL But behind my back probably a short book

• don t know, I forgot :P
    that s how much I care XP

• (laughing)
    Vote C, no contest.
    .

• *Men I politely refuse to date.
      *Men I have dated and no longer want to see again.
      *Women who decide to hate me on sight before I even open my mouth
      *Some industry work colleagues
      *Neighbours who don't like my lifestyle