If I'm Jewish, should I be answering "Christmas" questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of questions are you talking about?

• "what should I get my so and so for xmas"

• Why should we give you advice? We arnt jewish? Why did the allies help save your religion in world war 2 not all of them were jewish? Why have countless countries aided israel im sure they arnt jewish? Your arrogant its 2015 adapt

• Why should I adapt, when millions of Muslims attack us everyday

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why not. Christmas is not an anti semitic celebration or anything like that. If you have advice go right ahead and share it. That is what this place is all about.

• You do realize that Christians believe Jesus is basically godly, while Jews denounce him

• It has become a christian holiday, because of what we believe

• Christians have been trying to claim it as their holiday for hundreds of years when in reality in most parts of the world that celebrate Christmas it is a mash up of many different cultures and traditions.

What Girls Said 2

• It's really up to you and what you want to answer and not answer.

• I guess if you know about the "Christmas" questions. Go on ahead.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol its not solely religous based dude, be more open minded

• But I'm not Christian/Catholic etc..

• *IT IS NOT* solely religious based anymore a lot of non religious people celebrate it they treat it exactly like Thanksgiving, and so since your jewish you can't adapt your holiday to an Christmas question? What gonna happen?

• If I don't believe in Christmas, why should I?