If ISIS is Islam
why they don't free phalastine Not even a step?
why u don't make effort to read About Islam before beliving media?
why terriost are today where were they in the history of Islam?
If you can't punish the criminal then don't punish his innocent cousin
I'm Muslim I'm not responsible of others mistake, ask me anything before you judge
Ready to correct ur info
Im sick of Insulting Muslims
Most Helpful Guy
Before answering your question, I would like you to realize 2 important things:
1. Not everyone hates Islam, I'm aware that there is a lot of hate and misunderstanding about our religion in the western world, but I'm beyond sure that the people who have a neutral to positive view about Islam are more than those who have a negative one. So as much as we Muslims don't like people to think that we are all terrorists, we also shouldn't think or assume that all western people hate Islam or think that all Muslims are terrorists.
2. We Muslims shouldn't care about the hate towards our religion regardless of how big or small this hate is, because quite honestly, this hate won't affect Islam whatsoever, Islam will always prevail no matter what, in fact, Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth even in those countries where Islam and Muslims are bing misrepresented and demonized by the media, so as you can see, no matter who hard they try to destroy the image of Islam, everything they do is worthless because still millions of people are converting to Islam every year, so no worries about Islam because it will always prevail.
Now coming to your question, there are two groups of people who hate Islam and/or Muslims ( which again, those people are not the majority of the western world):
1. People who are unintentionally ignorant, and those are the brainwashed ones who don't know anything about Islam and have never met any Muslim person in their life, and they just go by what they see on the media, and honestly we can't blame them here because the media has its own malicious ways to fool and brainwashed this group, however once these people meet Muslims and once they are shown the real Islam from the right sources, they will change their false view.
2. People who are intentionally ignorant, and there's no hope for those, they may or may not know about Islam but they don't care about the truth either way, because they just want to hate and stereotype, and that's it, it's their hobby to hate and to be ignorant, reasons might be:
- being biased towards their religion or lack of religion.
- being hatful for no reason, so they hate anyone who is not them just for the heck of it.
Out of topic, but as a Palestinian myself, I like it when English speakers say "Phalastin" or "falastin" instead of Palestine... It's how you would pronounce it in Arabic.5
- Show AllShow Less