What is the biggest mess (Spill) you've ever made?

Probably the biggest mess I've ever made was when I was in the store and dropped a milk carton milk went everywhere, I blended in with the crowd like in Assassin's Creed so I wouldn't be noticed lol.

bump
bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was actually home alone and I was getting ready for the day. I had my music blaring and I was dancing around in my bathroom. Well, I went to stand on the toilet and dance but I fell threw the toilet seat and got my foot stuck in the toilet and I tried getting it out and it shook a shelf and perfume, a little fish tank and a glass of orange juice spilled everywhere and I couldn't get my foot out of the toilet to clean it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dropped my coke at the counter at McDonalds in front of everybody

What Girls Said 4

• I tripped over the cord for a hurricane lamp when I was a kid and shattered it into my grandma's carpet which had all these shimmery colored specks. She literally vacuumed glass out of the carpet for months. Did the same thing at work a few months ago and cut my arm BAD. Blood and glass everywhere...

Also brought home 3 puppies and an elderly dog in one weekend... So indirectly, that was a mess 💩

• It was a whole GLASS coca cola bottle. So I had to clean up the coke and pick up the glass! Plus my mom was asleep the whole time so I had to clean it up good!

• I dropped a glass jar of apple butter all over a white kitchen floor. >_>

• when I squirted during sex

What Guys Said 2

• Milk disasters are the worst man. You've got to really clean it up good or it'll dry and smell and leave a residue.

• "like in Assassin's Creed"

LMAO