What to do when gross males tring to eye contact with u?

So today i was in the moll and one ugly gross person tried to make eye contact with me... I looked at him, just cuz i thought maybe its a staff or consultant, but he wasn't... And this person was so annoying, looked at me and tried to catch my eyes...
I didn't look... My good mood immediately vanished...
Am i overrreacting or?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it can be disconcerting - If it is enough to upset, tell security or staff at the mall of the situation that you feel uncomfortable - That said there could be an innocent reason but that will be sorted by the staff member - It is better than you feeling uncomfortable while you shop, nobody should have to feel like that,

What Guys Said 15

• spray them with pepper spray!!
    zap their dick off with a taser!!
    hahaha

• Looks like that guy dodged a bullet. I wouldn't want someone this self centered.

• Things you can do that make sense:

-ignore them
    -go on with your day

Things you can do that make you look bad:

-lose your sh*t over someone looking at you
    -call the person ugly
    -call the person gross

• You sound judgmental as hell. Never thought he might have been wondering why you were staring at him?

• I fucking didn't stare, read before answer

• So you say. Your little miss innocent and all the bad men are eying you up. How dare they, eh? The great unwashed don't deserve to look in your direction. I bet you're glaring around with a face like thunder just looking for the first poor bastard to glance in your direction. You sound stuck up as hell. You probably stand out like a sore thumb with that attitude and draw attention to yourself

• Overreacting and making yourself look very undesirable online right now.
    If he were here, the roles would be completely reversed and we would all sympathize with him.

• Making me look what?
      Lol, i am here for asking questions, not to be dsired by strangers behind the screen

• Have you ever heard the saying, Don't judge a book by its cover? Guys that think anything of themselves wouldn't bother with a superficial female such as yourself.

• Just look at something else: whip out your cell phone and look at your texts.

• "Am i overrreacting or?"

Yes, you are. Don't look at him again and move on.

• I have the same problem. Some retards look in my face in a mean or weird way. I mostly 'meanlook' them back so it stops

• Round them all up and send them to Syria to fight isis

• Well you are overreacting considering you assumed he is ugly looking

• Ya he probably wants to wear your skin like a snowsuit.

• Maybe he thinks you're ugly and gross or he saw a booger hanging from your nose and wanted to discretely let you know.

• umm...

Yes, you are overreacting. You're basically the very definition of the type of girl that guys hope to never meet.

• guys? say for urself. there 4 billion of guys on this planet

• No doubt some of them have poor judgment. Good luck.

• Tell 4 urself!!!
      I am married, and u r probablythe one who have problems with girls and insecure

• Man, it must suck to be so hot, right?

If HE was "hot," you wouldn't care that he was looking at you.

Your level of female entitlement is OVER 9000!

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, you are over reacting... Grow up. If you are even remotely attractive and have a nice body, men are going to look. You would not be having the same reaction if he was attractive. You are extremely shallow and immature. Ignore the man and move on. Don't let it affect your mood. How ridiculous.

• oh lol, come on, if u were even remotely attractive, u would know how annoying sometimes can be when someone stare, cat-calling and things like that!!!
      u r extremely shallow

• This is an overreaction 😑

• You are completely overreacting. If you didn't find him attractive or thought he was annoying, just keep walking. That's all you have to do.

• You are overreacting big time! Just ignore him and look at your phone! And happened to me yesterday with an older man on the train amd I just ignored him tadaa problem solved

• Yah you're way overreacting. Just fucking smile, it doesn't hurt

• Just fucking dont tell me what to do.
      Yeh, i ll smile this perv would decide i with him and start to chase me

• My god you're thick. So you ask what to do, then get vex when you're told. You call a man a perv because he's ugly and trying to make eye contact, when we all know, if he was goodlooking you'd be moist af. Girls like you make me want to drive off a fucking cliff. Do one

• calm downn. you made a whole post as if he stalked you or something so you actually need help. just look away, its as simple as that

• Look back with an extremelly cold look the turn around and just move to another place (crowded place). Maybe talking to someone else if possible.
    That what i would do.

• You sound like a biaaatch (sorry). Trying to make eye contact? How do you even know that. Unless a guy approaches me or makes a gesture or says something I don't pay attention. If he does I leave the area or call a friend so i look distracted... but only if he's creepy

• The bitch is someone u see in the mirror, hun
      He was creepy, i was shopping and he was near all the time, looked me stright in the face

• Yes you are overreacting...