What could these dreams mean (ignore the sexual behavior tag bc gag wouldn't let me choose the other tag >_> )?

For the last 2 or 3 years, I've always had really morbid and strange dreams. If I wasn't being chased by a bloodthirsty demon, I was fighting for my life against some sort of evil manifestation. And if it wasn't that, I was having nightmares about some of my worst moments in public school. But ever since this one dream I had, I haven't been able to remember a lot of my dreams recently. Just bits and pieces.

On that night, I dreamed I was at a friend's house. As I was leaving, a white pickup truck began to dash straight towards me. I was able to avoid being crushed by diving over the hood of the truck and then jumping out of the cargo thingie in the back of it. Almost immeadiately afterward, this guy with sunglasses and a white t shirt on with a fully loaded gun fired at me as I ran for my life trying to get back to my house.

I was too slow though, and he caught up with me and grabbed me by my pelvis and lifted me upside down so that I was facing his pelvis. I thought he would try to rape me, but his movements were way too contradictory for that. One thing I knew for certain though is that he wanted to hurt me. I managed to break free by punching him in the nuts and then kicking his head and using it to propel myself forward. It gave me enough momentum to get back home.

Once I was safe and back at my house, I locked everything and watched dreadfully as the guy tried to break in. No matter what happened, he wouldn't give up. It was like a colony of sharks were circling around me. The next day, I don't know how it happened, but he broke my door open, as well as brought some reinforcements. He fired at me point blank but I dodged him and managed to knock one of his cronies out and take their gun.

Once I did I shot them all, including that guy. I don't know why or how it happened, but I still have this really unsettling feeling about it. Especially since I had that dream I have been unable to remember anything else. What do you guys think?

What Girls Said 1

• I want us to draw a story board add some history to each of the characters with an all female cast and give these dudes a run for them money

What Guys Said 0