Should I buy browines and ice cream or nothing at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boooooth. Buy some warm brownies and put some vanilla and strawberry ice cream on top

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is just a craving no, just buy one or the other but in small quantities. If you're not worried about watching your weight and need some comfort food go for it, but use some moderation so you don't feel sick :)

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 15

• Buy TEA!!! 😂 It gets you happy when you're depressed, calm when you're excited, refreshed when you're hot, and warm when you're cold. Plus its filled with antioxidants and is great for weight loss and boosting your energy and your over all mood! :-)) I seriously recommend.

• Yes, buy blue bell ice cream!

• Always buy brownies and ice cream. Always.

• Noo it's unhealthy none

• brownies and ice-cream all the way! Unless you're gluten or dairy free or something, than maybe re-consider (but I'd understand if you got it anyway because brownies and ice-cream are fabulous)

• buy apples.

• nothing at all

• Yes of course! Your spending your money well!

• Make your own brownies they're better.. and microwave it and put it over the ice cream. Hell yeah

• Buy both items

• So what did you end up buying it's been 3 days now?

• yes. do it. life is short, go for it!

• Ice-cream suitable emwith all emotions 😁

• Go for it!

• I could use some brownies right about now