If you were given a chance to listen to the most hurtful things that were being said about you would you take it?

Would you want to know what others honestly thought about you? Would you want to know who was saying it? Would you change your outlook, behaviour or attitudes as a consequence?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! That way I'll know exactly who to take revenge upon when I rule the world O_o

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not take the chance. If people think so badly of me, why am I even in their life then? I prefer to look at the positive and avoid the negative.

Sometimes negativity is required. But to have to sit and listen to it, no I wouldn't take that chance. Everyone gets on someone's nerves sometimes. So I think the majority of the negative things would have been said in anger.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes because it's probably deserved if I am honest. I am not the nicest of people, I can be nice, of course, but I can extremely nasty.

• if it was not constructive, and was just poisonous criticism, then i wouldn't care. its your fault if your pride gets hurt.

What Girls Said 1

• No. I'm already emotionally weak.