What is a cute nickname for Megan?

And I don't want an average nickname like Meggy or Meg. I want one that is original
My personality is nerdy, i like playing video games and going shopping and hanging out with my friends and family

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Think of things that mean something to you, or maybe go with a shortened version of your middle name!

My name is Haley, and I'm sometimes called Hay-hay, Haylz (it sounds as weird as it looks), Travis (long story short: my best friend was an asshole in seventh grade), and Alexis/Alex (there were a lot of Haleys in my elementary school so we went by middle names).

The aforementioned best friend of mine has been called pud (short for pudding) for the past three years because he won a pudding eating contest by eating a 4 oz. cup of pudding in under five.

What Guys Said 13

• Shut up meg. Sorry I couldn't help myself. I like the idea of the guy that said Megatron. I mean transformers are certainly nerdy

• I think Megatron might be OK.

• Meggers gonna get Preggers

• Since you describe yourself as a nerd: 8 Megs!

• Definitely not Meg
    Damn you, Family Guy lol
    tvmedia.ign.com/.../...megformurder_1265071054.jpg

• Midge

or Grasshopper. . . . you're ready to jump in and spark up some fun.

• Megs i'd say

• MegQueen!!

• Megabyte. lol.

• Meganerdy.

• You know that feeling that you get when you say summat absolutely ridiculous but can't take it back? TFW.

• Megaroon.
    The megster.
    Megarooty-tooty.
    Mega-Meg.

• You want a nickname based on the name megan but also based on ur personality. Thats impossible with the name Megan because there aren't any words derived from megan that suggest nerdy, playin video games and hanging out with friends and family.

What Girls Said 9

• Meggles, naturally.

• How about Mae?

• ER... I MG girl!

• Omega comes to mind

• In my experience, you don't pick your nickname. My name is Amanda, and I've had tons of nicknames, none of which were my idea. Examples are Hugginkiss (for obvious reasons), Morris (don't ask), Falcon (got a ball to the head in basketball), Klutz (also obvious), and Katniss (someone recently decided I look like Jennifer Lawrence).

• Foxy... as in Megan Fox

• Megga, Magenta

• Egg
    //////

• Morganaaaa