Are you ready for the week ahead?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got 4 words for you, "I was born ready" =) I mean yo, I'm not saying that I'm always on top of the world because I'm not. I have my down times just as much as my up times. But I always try to give everything my best. Come what may, I'm going there and I'm taking mine. God knows I have a few challenges ahead of me this week that I'm aware of. And for the ones that I'm unaware of, I'll cross that bridge when I get there and, I will come out victorious. And this goes all of y'all who would comment on this question and read this. Go out there and TAKE YOURS. Have a blessed, fruitful and productive week nice and decent people. Selah

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I need to get an oil change in my car and need a hair cut tho. I procrastinated doing that this weekend lol.

• Bring it...

• Heck yea! Winter break and I'm about to sleep and turnt up in my dreams!!!

• All I have to do is order books for spring and clean the house since my parents are coming.
    I'm good !

• I'm ready for it to be over...

What Girls Said 5

• Ohhhh my god am I ever. I hate weekends. I don't get anything out of weekends. They bore me, if I have a day off my parents are home, I just.

I live for the week.

• Nooooo :( I have so much I need to get done since it's the final week of school before holidays. I have a feel Imma end up getting completely drained.

• Yes, I'm looking forward to this week more than the next.

• No.
    Final exam week! :o

• This week already killed me so nope.