What is your bedtime routine?

I brush my teeth, wash my face and jump into bed like Spider man!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Wash hands, Brush teeth, floss, gargle some mouthwash, wash face.
    Grab a glass of water,
    Lie down,
    Whip out the phone,
    Take some selfies,
    Delete them.

• Brush teeth, floss, scrape tongue, rinse with mouth wash.
    Wash face, apply light moisturizer
    Mist hair, add coconut oil to it, put hair in a bun
    Rub cocoa butter on my body
    Sleep

I wish I didn't have to do all of that because it's proper bullshit and a waste of my time, but my skin gets proper dry and my hair is a curly, coarse mess without moisturising and sleeping with it in an updo (the tangles, oh god the tangles).

• Check the horses, work-out, lock doors, tuck daughter in, floss, brush teeth, bed, read/check e-mail/GAG, fall asleep.

• 1|0
  • Remove anything acdept jockstrap, Bench your one rm for pump and to ensure yourself you still have it, check texts, sleep

• Brush my teeth, apply moisturiser and then bed.

• i turn off my tv, get a drink, go pee, and crawl into bed

• Go for a piss, masturbate, go to bed.

I don't brush my teeth before bed unlike most people here.

• drink chamomile tea, brush teeth, read a book, lay down, jerk off to some hentai porn and sleep.

• Brush my teeth then fap.

• Have something to drink, brush my teeth, take a piss and make sure to put the alarm twice.

• Brush
    Restroom
    Sleep

• Jerk off and then listen to music and sleep

• I kick ass and chew bubble gum, until I'm all out of gum, and then head to sleep

What Girls Said 8

• I usually brush my teeth, use the restroom, change into my pj's, and then watch Netflix on my phone until I fall asleep.

• I eat ice cream and watch sappy romantic movies! Sometimes when I am pissed off I watch twilight... YES I AM NEEDY! #dontjudgetheapple

• I have a shower, shave my legs, wash my face, brush my teeth and hop into bed 😴

• Wash my face. Remove make-up if I'm wearing any. Brush my teeth. Use the bathroom if needed. Take off some clothes, and get into bed.

• Shower, chill in bed until my hair dries, brush my teeth, wash my face (it's a whole routine by itself) pee if I need to, remove my contact lenses, go to bed, and finally, pretend to go to sleep but stay on my phone until I realize it's way too late and I have school in just a couple of hours.
    I hate myself 😂😅

• Shower, Brush teeth, floss, hop into bed and pull out my laptop.
    Do school planning for the following week then go to bed.

• I wear my pajamas, have some soup, facial routine, brush my teeth, I do my manicure, and then go to bed.

• Bath, sometimes watch TV for a bit, go to my room and go online, write for a bit, say I'm going to go to sleep until eventually going to sleep at like 3 or 4 in the morning.