How do you ask a personal question on here and get more opinion?

A personal question like "does he sound interested?" or "how do I get him to open up?" or something? I noticed most of the time when people ask this question, they get like 0-3 responses.

Most Helpful Guy

• because everyone is different and has their own ways of doing things so it would be super easy to accidentally give some bad advice, even if he stares or whatever, a lot of guys do that to show they like you but some just stare for curiosity and other things. so no one wants to make someone make a mockery of themselves on their expense.

• Ooh so people normally don't answer because they're afraid that they'll mess up the chances of the person they're talking about?

• So if you wouldn't be able to ask that sort of question at all? You wouldn't actually get a good answer?

• its all based on peoples opinions, people may be able to help you and give you confidence to ask this guy out but the only way you can ever 100% tell is to talk to the guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually they don't get much responses because there's heaps of questions along the same lines so if you just search you'll get your answers. Also the answers may vary right, "does he sound interested" are the hardest ones because sometimes you don't want to give people the wrong answers because the other persons true intentions could be the total opposite, based on the type of person they are.

What Guys Said 2

• Trust me everyone hates questions like "why does he ignore my texts :(((((((((( :'((" you won't get a response

• The reason why they get so few response is because they're repeatedly posted like 20 times a day.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know! Maybe if you post in the afternoon USA time?