All uni people where do you attend uni?

For me it's Arizona State what bout yall? Of course go anon if you're uncomfortable about giving info that really zones in on where you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leeds - in England

Most Helpful Guy

• I went to college in the land of feminism.

It wasn't good :(

• OH STFU. I'm a feminist but even I know when to draw the line, which is when it becomes feminazism

• I think I know what country you are referring to.

• "OH STFU"

just bcause you'r eok with being oppressed doesn't mean most people are

What Girls Said 2

• I hope to go to Ohio State University. I should know within the next few weeks!!

• Ohh good luck. Very few things have gotten my heart beating then when I get a letter from the admissions offices of a uni. I remember I stared at one for like half an hour before opening it...

• I've been accepted to two major universities already but I'm pretty sure my heart would give out from all the excitement if I got into OSU! I've wanted to go there since I was little!

• NYU bruhhhhh :D

What Guys Said 7

• Hey at ASU. NAU here.

That was a looong time ago though, and I didn't go long. Been to several other schools since then.

• Yea this is actually my third university. I transferred after every single year so far. But I think I'll be staying here for the rest of this year and probably my senior year.

• Well I've been to six colleges and universities. I didn't officially transfer except at the last one where I transferred everything in. I was a rolling stone and just took classes wherever I was, if I happened to have the time and money. I'd like to go back at retirement age because I love taking classes.

• I went to Auckland University of Technology in Auckland, New Zealand.

• University of Alaska Anchorage.
    We got the snow, y'all got the sand.
    We got the moose and bears, y'all got armadillos.
    I think we all know who the winner is here ;)

• Wow everyone's afraid to say non-anonymously.

• My heat vs your cold. It'll be a battle for the ages...

• Ufv then uvic :)

• i went to high point university in north carolina.

• CCC. It's local

• Hopefully university of alberta next year