What do you think about French politician Marine le Pen and her niece, Marechal-Le Pen?

I won't share my opinion because you can't really say what I think of their political views without being antagonistic. It's nice to see young women in politics though.

• I would vote for them
  • I wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• id don't like Marine le Pen. Too much of the typical fear mongering that often comes from the far right. I hear her party got trounced in some regional elections recently, which was great news to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• the former seems pretty right wing and conservative and really looking for a solution to all the terrorism in the west right now. would I vote for her? If I lived in France, sure.

What Guys Said 4

• French politics? Sorry but snorefest. They run things assbackwards compared to every other developed country. I'm glad there's more women in the political arena but I'm not going out of my way to look up their views that'd I'd probably disagree anyways being a more Capitalist centered person.

• I don't know who they are.

• Then why are you answering the question...

• Cause you asked "What do you think about..." and what I think is "I don't know who they are" ;)

• Marechal is not that ugly but she is wayy to strict

• I have no idea who they are

What Girls Said 0