What's a fuckboi? I dont get slang?

I've seen it used as a term to have to do with a giy who sleeps with a lot of chicks. So is it that now being a player is finally viewed as a bad thing?
I don't get it. Honestly I have an easier time understanding classic philosophy and calculus than I do understanding todays slang

Most Helpful Girl

• FUCKBOYS! I think its a style~ KIDS THESE DAYS! WITH THEIR HIP HOP AND TIGHT PANTS! hahah

• So is it what swag fags evolved or possibly devolved into?

• Honestly to me its just a really pretty boy who feeds a girl insecurity! They aren't popular with mature women thats for sure!

Most Helpful Guy

• Guess its the male version of slut 😜

What Girls Said 3

• try urban dictionary :) This is the first hit:
    Fuckboi :
    A guy who tries to get with everyone. A player. A guy who will lie to a girl to make them hook up with them or send pics. They think they are the shit when they aren't. A guy who will only date a girl for their body. A total ass. A guy that will make a girl cry and laugh, and a guy who lies when they said I love you

• A guy who sleeps with anything that breathes.

• Guys who're kinda misogynistic and entitled

What Guys Said 0