Anyone else ever thought about this?

Think about all the crushes you've had in your life. Think about how average or abnormal of a person you are... how many people do you think have had a crush on you now? Who has thought about you? Dreamed about you? I don't know about you, but it makes me wonder about the what ifs, the who, the why, the when, and where.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, the what if's especially... what would have happened if I had stayed with them or if something had eventuated...

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't know how many people have ever truly "crushed" on me. I know of like 7 people but that's like it. Only 2 of them asked me out out of all of them but I declined, just wasn't ready and wasn't the right time... I was really scared.

I don't really "crush" that much... I become attracted to people, yes... but for me to actually have any sort of real "crush" I must like their personality. If I don't, it's just physically attraction and nothing more... and I need more than that.

So therefore, I often don't crush on people and it is easy for me to move on. But I once had a crush one guy for 5 years and another guy for nearly 7 years... both different times.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't wonder.
    I know.
    The answer we are looking for.
    Is zero.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm am largly abnormal the thing about my crushes is I would never pursue them activly they just crushes and I'm ok with that its fun to feel crushy tho

• Nope, never thought about it... but surly Wayyyyy too many.