💟Gaggers, Do you think its possible to out grow UGLY😑?

🍎 #applelovers #QA24 #dontjudgetheapple #QueenApple24 πŸ‘‘
I see many people online including myself say they are ugly! Is it possible to out grow it! In my case I am too fat and kinda of look like a guy. Well I ever out grow it? What do you think?

πŸ’ŸGaggers, Do you think its possible to out grow UGLYπŸ˜‘?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugly can always be out grown as long as you put an effort, such as if i suck at playing a game, not playing it would be that you given up, So as long as you make an effort, do stuff that makes you healthy, sports, mask, learn to do hair properly, some makeup, dress properly, etc by the way this is for both boys and girls, also there is nothing wrong with guys wearing some make up.

There is also no such thing as out growing ugly since every person has their definition of ugly and beautiful. My opinion though.

Most Helpful Girl

• A magazine said women in their 30's are the most beautiful? I don't know. People grow out of their ugliness in their teens because of puberty apple lol.. but you're past that. If you lose weight you'll definitely become more beautiful, but I doubt you even need to, you're healthy and beautiful apple >:OO I've seen your profile pictures.. *WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIN'?*

What Guys Said 26

• 1. Unless nature has created someone who has features &/or a structure that is really not changeable, I'd say yes it is possible
    2. I am a case of an ugly duckling myself and used to loathe myself as a child
    3. Knowledge inspires confidence and confidence builds persona that takes care of a lot about looks and aura
    4. As of the body, the right direction of hard work changes everything unless nature is preventing it of sorts.
    5. Being ugly by face or body doesn't mean not getting rich or famous http://www.oddee.com/item_88803.aspx

• It may not really be possible to out grow the physical appearances its self but I do feel that the emotional stigma can be out grown or at least over come

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0yXGVWS1Y

but yeah. i know a good portion of people who were ugly. then 1 day, i was like, "dayum!".

but it's pretty annoying with people on here who constantly say they're ugly and/or fat when no one brings it up but them. you're bringing attention to yourself on your own ugliness or fatness. no one commented on it. people almost never say that a person is ugly or fat unless the person asking points it out. it's like if someone asked "does my ugly scar look ugly?" or "i know i'm stupid, but do you think i'm stupid?"

• Honestly... if your facial features are wrong... you cannot "regrow" your bones.

www.lolzhumor.com/.../...afford-me-resizecrop-.jpg

So no, I don't think it's possible. But most people aren't ugly, I think. They tend to be pretty average, and some people tend to find one specific type of average more attractive than the other.

• wow that's deep, man

• It will work if you live which you want so dont crish skulls

• There are two aspects to grow out of. The first is being the "ugly duckling". They grow into a beautiful and graceful swan.

The second is growing out of THINKING yourself as an "ugly duckling" in the first place.

You are looking at yourself in one of those fairground mirrors that distorts everything. When others look at you, they see the real you. The beautiful you.

• Well, coming from someone who has never been ugly, i can tell you that there are those who really do what they can to fight the ugly, but genetics keeps them from going any further. There are times where i wish i could donate a portion of my genetics to these people, because frankly i have more than enough to spare

• If I showed you guys a picture of me at 15-17 years old you wouldn't even believe that it was me. Complete transformation.

• I'm aware I'm ugly myself hence why don't put myself on my avatar here. But I'd say I was worse before so it might be possible to slowly outgrow it.

• I think you briefly showed a pic a day or two ago and I though you were attractive :D
    No need to change, just be yourself and the guy who says you're ugly most buy new glasses!

• YES, ITS POSSIBLE! I have known "ugly" people when they were young turning out pretty decent to gorgeous actually. It can also be reversed, pretty young people turn out ugly or you can be lucky and turn out pretty both when you're young and old. Don't worry about it ;)

• I've seen that occur many times, both ways even.

Child to teen, looks changed for people some getting more attractive and some less. Same for teen to adult, and aging through adulthood.

I don't think people have a particular attractiveness though, I think it's like the difference in favorite colors, your perceive life in certain ways, your priorities form, you begin to favor some things over others.

• You be the judge...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

http://i.imgur.com/YtwKxwY.jpg

^hs junior yr.

• aww how cute!

• @ScruffynateAK Dead lift? I want try that but! I don't have a gym or a trainer? ugh I am fat for life!

• Jesty here or someone else might be a better guy to ask, but you can deadlift by yourself if you go to a gym.
      You of course also need to do other lifts, but it's a good idea, look into a gym!

• Most people saying they are ugly are just insecure

Sometimes it's because they have been told that by a mean person

And rarely it is the case that it's actually true (like me for example)

But I don't think you are ugly

• You should be prosecuted for raping the #hashtag lol

• I felt sad OP so I went into the mirror and saw how bloody gorgeous I am. Thank you for the indirect pick me up.

• Oh shut up your not ugly.

• I'm fat too so I'm going tonuse that last pic to my advantage

• Generally bif younlose body fat percentage your facial aesthetics will improve try and lose weight

• I don't think I'm ugly-- but I don't think I'm good looking, either.
    I also don't care about what people think of how I look.

• Growing up, and not being hung up on looks will help
    And some people age better. Pimples leave. They eat better lose weight get healthy. It really just depends. Personally I'd rather be nice than sexy

• I hope it's possible

• I'm still working on it girrl, I don't know for sure.
    Seen it happen to people before though.

• in certian aspects yes in others no

• I really don't care...

• I'm hoping to out grow being ugly

• not if you are just plain out ugly

What Girls Said 16

• Yes I think so, but I think the change happens between teens and adulthood.

I was a super cute baby and toddler, then a really ugly child, and now I'm an average adult.

Don't panic. Things can always change, but look after yourself and make sure you feel okay

• omg.. I put up cartoons or evil black DPs everywhere.. except GaG..

• oh for sure. you know those kids who look like potatoes in high school but they look like fricken models at 25? i. e. celebrities? those are the ones who got puberty late and it PAYED OFF! i think some people will always be ugly and but i find a lot of people who aren't very attractive when they are young get hotter with age and sometimes people who are attractive when they are young get uglier and fatter with age

• I'm hoping I will by the time I'm 21 😂

• True story, I have this friend who just looked awkward, unfortunate, and ugly in her teens, twenties, and thirties but she looks amazing in her forties! Middle age is iironically when a lot of women start losing their looks.

• YES lol it is possible!

• 30+ years later i'm still waiting
    though i will say i'm slightly less ugly than when i was a teen... just slightly
    maybe ugly af to just ugly

that's what being born with a bad skeleton does to you

• I used to be ugly and fat in my opinion when I was in high school. Now I think I outgrew it because I get a lot of compliments now.

• Yes. I think it is.
    My awkward/ugly phase was bad!! Lol

• It's called puberty :)

No but seriously, I've known people who have always been the "ugly ones" according to society standards, and when they got older their appearance changed , or they lost some weight and so on. It is possible.

• I outgrew giving a fuck and just decided to be happy instead and suddenly people find me attractive

• I kind of did so I guess it's possible.

• Obviously not, because I still haven't. 😒

• Most of the things about one's appearance can be fixed. trust me

• I hope so, I have been patiently waiting.