Someone pleeeease tell me why kids are so addicted to 'Frozen'?

I honestly don't get the appeal. To me, it's just another average Disney/Pixar movie. Also, my ex-students totally ruined the movie for me 3 summers ago because all they would freaking sing is the songs from Frozen. I didn't even get the chance to see the movie, but I already hated it XD. And to make things worse, after work, one would think I've escaped the Frozen madness... until the stores are blasting the dang songs. Even... my beloved boyfriend likes Frozen😞. Most times, I believe I'm the only sane person alive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. I wanna know this too. I haven't really seen the movie but I absolutely hate the songs. I got a sister who is 5 and she loves singing the "Let it go, let it go" and I can't stand it. Glad I have good headphones and my own player to blast my own music into my ears.

• Yaaasssss! I don't know which of those songs I hate the most. "Let it go" or "Do u want to build a snowman? ". That last option's song is just ridiculous.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I agree with you, it's totally overrated! I think tangled is way better!

• Holy crap, I was just thinking that! I really like Tangled. Though for the life of me, I've no idea how the songs go. I just remember the story

• Same here haha!!! I remember it was funny, I almost slept while watching frozen!

What Guys Said 3

• Are you sure you're talking about the same movie? Your boyfriend could mean this
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323045/
    when he says he likes Frozen. It's a much better movie.

• That would've been nice if he meant that movie... but alas.. sadly he means the Disney/Pixar one. :'(

• You just have to 'let it go' and respect other will like things u don't! :-D

• it's not even that average. it's pretty bad. but then again, you aren't a 7 year old girl.

• True, but dang, makes it seem like the whole dang world loves Frozen

What Girls Said 1

• It's the songs I think

• More than likely. I bet if you asked them what the songs mean, they couldn't tell u. I know it sounds like I'm hating and I probably am, but one gets tired Lol

• I don't remeber being that cute she's gonna rule the world one day

• Lol oh lord