First Time Blogging, Any Advice?

First Time Blogging, Any Advice?

I tried blogging for the first time, it was alright, I just wish I could draw the people in more. Give me a topic you would be interested in and I will pick one. If your first time blogging too maybe we can help each other out. If you have blogged before I'm just looking for some ideas or helpful tips that can get me going.

What Guys Said 2

• I never read blogs. I think I haven't read a single one in my life. I just couldn't muster up the fucks to give about someone's blog.

But if you want to draw in attention, put a click-bait title in it.

Blogging is a great idea, really! The process seems to be simple on the surface, but frankly speaking it requires extraordinary skill. If you manage to create a beautiful blog and write an interesting content, you'll achieve your dreams. by the way, check out this resource: http://www.templatemonster.com . This website offers lots of professionally designed templates along with pretty useful info on how to set an effective website/blog.

@ashleysummer way to necro a thread by replying to an almost year old post

• don't think too much just carry on

What Girls Said 0