If you could be any character from any book, which character would you be and why?

0|1
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a movie made on a story written by Steven Rogers who I don't think has authored any book earlier but my favorite character is Prince LEOPOLD from 'Kate & Leopold' starring Meg Ryan (Kate McKay) & Hugh Jackman (Prince Leopold Alexis Elijah Walker Gareth Thomas Mountbatten, Duke of Albany) respectively

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh... I have seen that movie many, many times... and he is oh, so charming! <3

• Show All
    • Haha. I try.

• Guess you don't need to lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hermione Granger. She's smart, pretty, fiery, and she can use magic. Badass.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• John Taylor from the nightside,
    My girlfriend would then be John Taylors girlfriend shotgun suzie, aka suzie shooter, aka (aka Oh Shit it's Her RUN)
    I would keep up my detective agency.
    Hell most bad guys don't stand a chance as I can remove the air from their lungs
    Its one of our favorite book series and we are both massive nerds.
    I'd say Harry Dresden but I don't know how thats going to end

1|0
    0|0
  • Lisbeth Salander from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Besides all her mental issues, she's epic as hell. And yes, I'm willing to be a girl if I'll be her... LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's this book, 'The Bible' and the main character God, is kind of an asshole a lot of the time but he has these really great superpowers.

1|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 1

• The hunger game/ katiness evergreen!

1|0
    0|0
    • And why Katniss?

• The main charcter in that movie! She like a hero! I want be a hero! Someone who becomes a legend! Some one who people will continue talk to me or people have to learn about!