Which would you say is best: sex, sleep, food, or other?

• Sex...
  • Sleep...
  • Food..
  • Other..
  • All of the above...
  • I don't care.
I would choose sex...

Most Helpful Guy

• All of those are in the base level of the needs-based hierarchy. Along with air and shelter. Those are raw biological and physiological needs (according to Maslow, anyway), and you can't really move up the hierarchy of needs unless the base levels are met. And you will naturally move to fill any deficiency in these base levels before you do anything else. If you had sex this morning, but haven't slept in three days, you are going to want to sleep and not have sex again, should the opportunity for both arise. If you wake up from a nap, but haven't eaten for a day and half, you are going to want to get something to eat before you fall back asleep.

So basically I want all of them, and the level I want them at are fluid, changing over time based on what I have had most recently and what I am most lacking.

• Exactly, I was hoping someone would break down why all three were essential.
      Thank you! ☺

• You're welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the above
    Without Food and Sleep you die, and well, sex is important too.

What Guys Said 5

• All 3 are critical to my gains, happiness and overall well being lol

@polocrew @tony72722

• its definitely weights > football > sex > sucking random dudes in their jockstrap for me. But bro its just our ritauls.. #brorituals

• I know this wasn't requiring my response but,
      I think all three are essential for everyone. I wanted to see if anyone would realize this.

• food of-course.

• i dont care...

• Fooood of course!

• Sex food sleep then rewind and play it again

What Girls Said 3

• Sex, even though I haven't had it yet.

• I love movies!

• i love to eat, sleep, have a nice hot shower, get some, watch anime, and do karate. those are my musts!