How come all the guys I dont want are the guys Who tell me im smart, pretty, and fun etc?

How come all the guys I dont want are the guys Who tell me im smart, pretty, and fun etc?😧

Anyone with the same problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're probably not surrounding yourself with enough people to get you around the guys you want. Like literally immerse yourself with people and places that attract you, you'll start to hear it more often.

• probalry.. i dont think it helps that i dont even recognize their existens... I dont know why but if a guy is really hot or cute i automatically "ignor" him unless we are talking, and i get really closed off... So i guess a good explaination for my question is that im not myself around cute guys or the guys i want, they make me way to nervous...

• probarly*

What Guys Said 2

• It goes both ways.

• classical masochist woman, nothing unusual... .

• Care to explain?

• you go for the bad boys who are indifferent. the nice guys who compliment you can't turn the panties wetto wetto.. .

What Girls Said 0