Is Boko Haram seriously coming to America?

A group of people in my class were talking about how they were going to come and take us back Africa, convert to Islam and make us like those Isis girls. I don't know if it's true I tried looking it up and couldn't find anything. I just don't want to wear those black things and be forced to marry perverts 😭

Most Helpful Guy

• i highly doubt you have to worry about being abducted from your country and taken to africa by boko haram or daesh (the term we should use for them)... there are sadly millions and millions of innocent girls in their local areas they will exploit until the world powers get it together and put a stop to these monsters

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds more like you're trolling than asking a serious question.

What Guys Said 11

• Boko Haram and ISIS are basically allies, and we have ISIS sympathizers here in America, and also in Europe, Australia, East Asia...
    They're not gonna come here and take women to Africa, they may ask those extremist women to go, like ISIS is doing, but they won't come and take them by force, they can't.

• i find it weird. they pledge an allegiance to isis who look down on them because they are black muslims and think less of them

islam is so fucked up in many ways. in terms of actuality, you dont see god in any of their characters. discrimination among each other, women are 3rd citizens, they kill each other more than anyone else etc.

• They maybe, but I took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I'm too old and slow to fly, but I can still shoot a very good rifle.

• Haha the American authorities would watch them very closely. They wouldn't even get to lay a finger on u!

• Stop the trolling please.

• 😂😂 I don't believe this. They fucking with you..

But, if them niggas wanna kidnap some tell them to start in South Side Chicago. See how many bullets they can absorb 🔫

• You don't have to worry about them kidnapping you and selling you like they're doing to girls in Africa

• Lunatics. They say a lot of crazy stuff.
    Don't life with fear. That's what they want.

• The National Guard here could decimate Boko Haram, with very little effort. So that would be a no.

• All guys are perverts anyway

• Are you black by any chance?

What Girls Said 7

• It better not be true, that's do dumb.. Go to another country and kidnap people just to go back to the country you came from? 😂 That's being a bit extra.

It's okay, if it is true. We can just move to Antarctica where no one can find us.

• That sounds "threatening" in a way... where do you live?

• no they aren't don't worry, it just propaganda

• No, they like to bully and pick on civilizations where people don't have as many guns as Americans.

• Well people believe isis can take over Europe and America, so I don't doubt people actually believe this too. No, it's not true. They wouldn't even be able to.

• Please tell me you're not serious?

• Do you really think it's a plausible situation?