Consensuses on gag is it's wrong for older men to have anything to do with the younger women. Shouldn't hiring younger be against strip club policy?

The consensuses here on gag is that it's wrong for older men to look at or have anything to do with younger women such as me in myself me being in my 50's eyeing someone 18 for instances. And given that most of the clientele that frequent those clubs and bring in the money are in fact older gentelmen like myself, shouldn't strip club poloicies be against hiring anyone under a certian age as well such as no hiring girls under the age of 35 or 40?

What Girls Said 2

• If an 18 year old woman is working at a strip club she expects to get attention for men of all ages and she is adult enough to handle it. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Both parties are adults.

• Then you would have to agree that if a 18 year old woman wanted to be in a relationship with someone in their 40's or 50's it would be the same her expecting to be in a relationship with a man in his 40's or 50's, she's old enough to handle it and both parties are adults right?

• Depends on the 18 year old. Some are more mature than others... for the most part, I say yes. She is able to consent.

• There's nothing wrong about a man your age entering a relationship with an 18 year old. It's frowned upon, and I don't know what a grown man would have in common with a teenage girl, but not wrong.
    Strip clubs are different, especially since they're not true actual romantic interactions anyway. They're getting paid to provide a service.

What Guys Said 1

• 1. It is not wrong for an older man to appreciate the beauty of a younger woman. It is wrong for an older man to try to impose his will on a younger woman, to stalk her, or to harass her in any way.

2. Women voluntarily assume the responsibilities and risks of working at a strip club, including being the object of older men's desires. That distinguishes it from girls perusing G@G.

• This question doesn't pertain to perusing girls on gag. It pertains to older guys such as in their 40's or 50's that attract to younger girls in general. And now that it's a little more clear and going back to your answer, then you would agree that there is nothing wrong with a older guy in his 40 or 50 attracting to or wanting to date some one 18, is that right?

• I apologize for reaching the wrong conclusion. What I said in an earlier comment was " If a younger woman (at least 18 years old) is interested in a relationship with an older man, I do not think there is anything wrong with the older man pursuing the relationship. However, I do not expect that it would happen very often, it has never happened to me, and I do not think that I would be interested in a relationship with a girl that young." I don't think I'd be interested in a girl in her teens, 20's, or even in her 30's because our interests would be too divergent. When I was 52, I dated a girl who was 37 years old; she was a fun person to spend time with but I had a sense that we would not work on a long term basis. My lack of interest in a much younger woman isn't based on "it's wrong" but on my experience and intuition about how it would not work. I make no judgments about people dating someone 20 years younger as long as it is something that they both choose freely and voluntarily.

• No problem and I agree with pretty much everything you said. Me as a example, if I were to date a girl 18 or in her 20's which I seriously doubt that would ever happen anyway, it wouldn't be because I wanted to get in her pants and I wouldn't be counting on anything long term or marriage. It would be because she's young and single and she's not looking for anything serious. She wanted to go have a good time and I was up for doing the same.