Do you have allergic reactions?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing that I'm allergic to is dust! I hate dust with a passion. So I make sure and keep my space clean and tidy. You know what they say, cleanliness is close to Godliness. And so, it's just heavenly when there's no dust around and everything is smelling nice and clean. That's why I love Saturdays. I get things done

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm allergic to amoxicillin. Apparently when I take it my entire left side swells up like a balloon.

What Guys Said 3

• I had an allergy test that said I was allergic to mold and roaches. Hmm well, a friend of mine took me to a relatives house that was infested with roaches right, so I thought I was gonna end up dying there but nothing happened. Was there for about an hour and didn't so much as sneeze, scratch, cough or nothing. So I don't know :I

• Noope.. Nothing so far... Posin ivy doesn't even effect me

• no none...

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I have allergies. I am allergic to cats, horses, slightly to dogs, pollen, grass, etc... It's annoying. I can never catch a break, haha.

• Yes. Food allergies, seasonal allergies. I'm kept going by good luck and good looks alone.

• Yep. If I touch hay I break out in hives n get all sneezy.

• i have ezcema, so yes... I also have a sinus allergy...

• Yes.
    To milk and some kinds of hay

• yes. some metals, dust, cats, dogs, horses, and some types of latex.

• im allergic to most fruit, mint, and grass.

• Well other than like to fire coral, poison ivy and the like, no...