Horror Fans - What's worse?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Zombies are the worst, no doubt about that...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would say any possession. Because vampires? Crucifixes, garlic, sunlight. Werewolves? Silver. Zombies? You can defend yourself. Psycho killers? Police, ways to defend yourself. Ghosts/demons/Devils? Freaking run, that's all you can really do!

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually
      Vampires - chop off head
      Werewolves - chop off head
      Zombies - destroy brain
      Psycho Killer - against me? Good luck
      Ghosts - find bones, salt and burn them
      Demons/devils - devil trap, exorcism chant, demon killing knife (kills host too)

Do you not watch Supernatural? lol

• @GreatnessPersonified actually no, but I'm going to get around to watching it eventually lol

• Vote D = The possiiblity of eternal life without an end scares me most

0|1
    0|0
  • Being posseEd by satan sounds bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you do this at nighttime 🙈

0|2
    0|0
  • Im kinda scared of werewolves...

0|1
    0|0
  • Being Trapped in some Creepy House with Psychotic Killer
    Because its a realistic fear, something that could actually happen...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Ghost, deamon, and devil may as well be the same thing. You are probably dead but there is a chance of being fixed with an exorcism or some crap. Werewolf, you would still be you more often than not, and could always lock yourself up on the nights when you know you are going to turn. In a house with a killer, you have the ability to fight back. Bitten by a vampire would just make all the teenage girls and creepy moms swoon which would mostly just be irritating. Bitten by a zombie is an instant death sentence so I had to go with that one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted accordingly

Worst - Being bitten by a Zombie (least productive)
    Best - Being bitten by a vampire (disease free, better looks / powers AND in control of oneself)

0|0
    0|0
  • Demon and Devil possession would definitely be the worst.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being bitten by a zombie. At least when you're bitten by a vampire or a werewolf you turn into something cool. Who wants to be a zombie? No one. If you're killed by a serial killer, at least you're not a zombie. If you're possessed, at least there's a chance you can turn back to normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, I'm more prepared against them than Batman!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Zombie because all but the last one and that one imply afterlives

0|0
    0|0