I just got an F for maths and I'm panicking?

I just found out I got F overall grade for maths and I'm in 10th grade and I literally feel like I'm having a heart attack, I know I'm bad at maths, everyone does but I am literally terrified to tell my parents, HELP

Most Helpful Guy

• Used to have that problem with Latin. We get grades from 1-10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest. I got a 4 on my first test, and my parents weren't very happy when I told them. I started doing 30 minutes to an hour of Latin a day and then I got a 6 on my test. It was hard work, and the result wasn't as high as I had hoped, but at least I could see improvement.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is like me with English honestly. I'm really good at math and everything else but i hate English with a burning passion. Just seek help up try tutoring

• I will! I just am terrified because my mom is going to see that I got 45% overall and literally murder me 😂 English can be hard sometimes for me too

• I got a d my first year of uni English but it was an online class now I have to retake it and my mom wasn't pissed but it just sucks haha. We all fail classes it happens to everyone really. Try to go to tutoring

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Tell them you want to take a summer course to make up for it and get a tutor for next term so you can do better.

• Oh yeah I failed a year of college!