Have you ever been pulled over by the police?

I was driving in France when I got pulled over by a police car. They asked me a few questions, of which I answered all in perfect French... they left me, I pressume because they couldn't do anything more :P

What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Some three times now. The last time was weird. It was on a lone road in the country where I was speeding with 130km/h when the limit was 90. They stopped me, asked me to do an alcohol test... and let me go. That's it.

I still don't get how I didn't get a fine...

What Girls Said 5

• I haven't been pulled over before.

• Yes once, while driving back on the two wheeler with other friends heading for school.
    They let all the girls go and gave ticket for fine to boys.
    I know this is stupid but that's just superstition in my region where they think "taking" money from females brings curse to your family :D

• Yes, I have been pulled over for speeding on a few occasions. I have a slight lead foot.

• 2 times one was for speeding the other was being wrongfully accused of speeding.
    The first time the cop asked for my number, he was cute lol.
    The second time the cop was a fat tool.

• So I'm assuming you were let off the hook the first time but not the second?

• @Octavius Lol no I got a ticket the first time too, he just lowered it but I was going at least 30 over. The second time I got a ticket I really wasn't speeding but I was also in the area with the corrupt cops, they're whole department is being investigated and a lot of them have been losing their jobs.

• Nope
    /////

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah, they asked me a few questions, of which I answered all in perfect English... they left me, I preSume because they couldn't do anything more.

• I was driving in America when I got pulled over by a police car. They asked me a few questions, of which I answered all in perfect Swahili... they shot me, I presume because they thought I was a terrorist.

• yes i have been pulled over by police

• It happened a few times, just routine controls: car papers, driving license, ID, check the car and pat me for weapons, alcohol test. "OK, go your way, next one". That's Europe. No American situations.

• Only once. I was speeding. He only gave me a warning (I literally was going 15 over and actually passed the cop car on a broken yellow line. It was at like 2 in the morning so I couldn't see the police markings on his car.)

• Never with flashing lights behind behind me but I've been waved down for random breath tests while the police were already at the side of the road.

I passed every time.

• yeah, i mean i assume everyone has. Unless you don't drive, being pulled while walking isn't common.

• Never had any kind of problems with the police

• I had an expired state inspection sticker.

• There have been some incidents which didn't end well...

• when I was driving without light on my bike

• Yes a few times. Had 5 of them with guns drawn on me before too, they said i fit the description of a robbery suspect even though the hat i was wearing didn't match with what they told me the suspects hat looked like. I'm not a fan of pigs.

• I'm sure they're not a fan of you either :)

• Why? I'm a law abiding citizen. They're the ones out of control drawing guns on unarmed people who they haven't even concluded to have committed a crime of any sort.

• I was driving in France when I got pulled over by a police car. They asked me a few questions, of which I answered all in perfect French... they left me, I pressume because my breath smelled of cum and they couldn't stand it.

• I'm a skateboarder so cops kinda hate me lol so yea I've been stopped by cops before