What is the saddest thing that has ever happened to you on GAG?

Anonymous answers are allowed.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a girl who was bitter about me blocking her friend come to my posts and talk a bunch of shit. She was literally stalking my posts until I blocked her.

What Guys Said 9

• sorry but that's nothing I wanna write here, not even anon because admins can still see it and it's something private from someone else

• Falling out with @asianflower ;-(

I miss chatting to her, she helped me sooo much & I've realised how much I appreciated her, even though its long distance which makes me sad too. Pfffffffffft

• A question made me remember something sad, that was it

• Someone said that they don't have a gaming console @Apple24

• Girls always complain and overthink the situation.

• I was called ugly. That was just rude

• Someone said go away white boy

• Yeah some Gager said I was an ugly piece of shit by then offered me a blowie for Christmas.

• u mad?

(BackInGame)

• So glad to see you again. I have already said that I don't play games.

• Oh, and that GAGer managed to find you!

What Girls Said 9

• Just one thing annoyed me a little bit. It was a truth or dare game and the asker put me to post a rate me question because I chose dare. No big deal, so I made it out of fun and most of the comments were "you are 9 years old, you shouldn't post rate me questions". Really? 😑 I wasn't even anonymous. 😑

• I tear up at sad questions because I get stuck in feels.

But these fuckers can't get to me.

http://i.imgur.com/aWJdRVG.jpg

• Eh nothing really. There are things that get me mad tho or weirded out. Some guy on here called me a "negro" and it was just the stupidest thing ever that I just didn't respnd.

• Girl who think still play games and are like over 30!

• Well, I've lost a few friends. One of them to whom I was infatuated with. That's about it.

• How did you lose him?

• I haven't been here long enough to answer this now. I will get back to you on it.

• Nothing particularly sad has ever happened to me here.

• Eh, I haven't really had anything too sad happen to me on here. There have been some comments that make me shake my head. The assumptions people make are silly.

• One guy who I become friends with and liked turned out to be a manipulator and deceitful

• I am so sorry to hear this : (

• I understand. Thank you for that 😊

• :- )