Don't you just hate when people take your food or drinks?

That really grind my gears! AGRH! Don't eat my food or my soda! I mean I saved it for a reason! ugh.! It isn't for you! Should I label things with my name on it? NOW?
#teamhungry

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Upon a point in time yes I'd hate it beyond control. Since long however, I let go.

The above is when someone picks on the food I'm eating and is on my table (my daughter being the only exception)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! GRRR GRR GRRRRR! I hate when people just help themselves to my food. Especially my water. I'm trying to track how much water I drink. If someone starts drinking my drink, then it becomes hard to track it.

This was a problem with an ex boyfriend of mine. He would always steal my water!

1|0
    0|0
    • You could write number on it and put them in a plastic bag where no one can find them! haha Thats what I would do!

What Guys Said 15

• What I hate most is the tiresome job of disposing of the culprit's body.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm used to sharing with friends
    we order something different, so we can enjoy it all

But if you're going to steal...

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone that knows me knows never to eat my food but I hate it when family asks for me to share food!!! If I don't they will totally guilt trip me and I feel bad

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I share my food and drink 😂

2|0
    0|0
    • haha! lol The guy drank all my juice and put it back in! It really pissed me off!

• Hahaha I agree with you. When it happens I immediately start feeling hungry or thirsty :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • ABSOLUTELY hate it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever that happens I just perform a sacrifice to the dark lord cthulhu and let him deal with it

1|0
    0|0
  • I guard my food like its my newborn child.

I do share with my good buddies though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends who it's with

1|0
    0|0
  • What's is mine! GRRRR

1|0
    0|0
  • My sister use to do this a lot and would make the excuse of "I thought dad got it for us".

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually share but when someone takes without asking... I simply want to get a shovel and feed them pain :D

1|0
    0|0
  • :(

So if i ask you a little... you will say no? :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything in the fridge or left unattended is fair game!

#LabelYourShit

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarley share my food and drinks with people even the ones I love XD

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes! That happens to me all the time! My sister likes to think everything in the fridge belongs to her -_-

1|0
    0|0
    • jaja! I am like whyyyy? Did you drink all my juice! ): and I am hungry!

• I get this REALLY good mango peach juice... And my sister likes to drink it all. It's very depressing!

• haha... lol

• lol i don't mind it so much.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if it's family, but if it's co workers, there's gonna be bloody fight.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they don't ask, then, yes, I mind. It probably won't bother me if they ask.

1|0
    0|0