Girls, What kind of panties do you like to wear the most?

I like thongs and cheekies.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• boyshorts and cheekies..

2|1
    0|0
  • Boy shorts for me. They're very comfortable.

1|0
    0|1
  • I like cheekies ^^*

1|0
    0|0
  • Boy shorts, hipster briefs and regular panties.

1|0
    0|1
  • I personally prefer commando but luuuurve wearing any kind of panties dates suggest.
    My collection is huge.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear thongs every day of my life, couldn't live without them they're so comfy (If not I wear girls boxers)

1|0
    0|0
  • Same as you

1|0
    0|0
  • "Bikini" is I think what it's called. But anything lace is my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like grandma undies!

0|0
    0|0
  • ditto (big butt small waist)

1|0
    0|0
  • same here, I wear almost only thongs and cheekies, but I have almost all types

1|0
    0|0
  • Thongs and lacy boy shorts. I just love nice lingerie.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my granny panties ;)

0|0
    1|0
  • nowadays i wear boy shorts were the front paneling is lacy and when i go out which isn't often now i got thongs

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheekieeee

1|0
    0|0
  • Does it really matter? As long as it feels comfortable and isn't a thong or G-string then I will wear it. I also like boy shorts but I don't know which lingerie store sells them because I'm obese. Easy pickins, Pretty Girls, and the other inexpensive stores don't have good quality material. The panties and bra rips in like 2 days. I guess I have to let my mom do the shopping for me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Thongs most of the time, I only own one panties that sort of ripped, i only wear it when i wear sweat pants

0|0
    0|0
  • boyshorts, hipsters, cheekies, thongs and regular panties. many different styles, difficult to choose a favourite :)
    maybe cheekies but I wear a lot of leggings, thongs are better to avoid pantylines.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spiderman boxer shorts :)
    Or Star wars.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only time I wear panties is when I'm on my period. I don't wear tampons trim my. That she scares the fuck outta of me lol.
    so yeah bottom line I don't wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • regular panties

1|0
    0|0