What are two things you would like to improve about yourself?

My body and studying techniques 😑

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't imagine you having to improve the former!

The latter? Always study as early as possible in the day. Never in the late evenings, unless you really have to. Take frequent breaks. Every hour or two, a walk to the coffee maker and sit down somewhere comfy while you think about what you've done and what comes next.

Important rule: If there's something you're not sure of, ask and ask again until you are. Don't skip over it, "I'll do it later". Do it now!

• Haha! They are always more room for improvement with the former.

And those are some very good points, I just need to stop procrastinating.

• Alright, thanks ☺️

• Thanks for MHG!!

Most Helpful Girl

• The lack of an impact I'm making in my life, I'm not doing anything remarkable. When I die... there's not going to be anything to remember me by that is outrageously incredible or impactful. I'll just... fade.

I guess my physical appearance, too.

• I doubt that there would be anything to remember you by. Everyone ends up making some kind of difference in others lives, sometimes by accident. They will remember you for that.

What Guys Said 15

• 1. less critical
    2. more ambitious

• Time wasters and gag addiction LOL

• My organization of time to allow more quality time with my daughter, I already get lots of time in with her... but I want her to think that she has had an amazing dad in her life and that she can always count on me.

• I am so fucking lazy. I gotta stop with that.
    All my problems would be solved if I just applied myself.

• My body and hair.

• I wish I was much more social and made friends easier. I'm always bored, but I have no desire to meet people and make friends.

• My poo hole and nose hole they are filthy.

• 1. Lack of street smartness
    2. Body :)

• My cognitive abilities and my body

• I want to hit a 1400 total and change my attitude towards people.

• I would like to become more educated and I would like to be a more attractive proposition for women.

• My confidence, social skills and effort I put I to things. Alright its three not two 😝

• 1. financial life
    2. love life

• Jealousy & insecurity

• I need more than two things! lmao. I'll say bigger penis and taller skeleton.

• You can list more than two if you want ☺️

• I want a better looking face and body, nicer hair, a few more IQ points, sharper wit, better coordination and to be less of a miserable asshole about life.

What Girls Said 12

• My body and my procrastination!

• Self-esteem and dedication to school. I do very well in school when I try, but I hate it, so I don't try. I know I need to just get it over with though. :/

• - Never get acne again. I hate being on acne medication. It sucks but if I don't take it, it comes back horribly.
    - my body as well

• Yeah it sucks. I changed my whole diet and took herbal health stuff and my acne went away thankfully and hasn't really came back.

• Studying techniques too haha

• The same as you!!!
    And adding my spirituality on top of that as-well!

• My body and my stubbornness.

• "My body"

Unfortunately you can't make yourself taller ;).

• Haha you're not bringing me down with you! Getting the crowd together and laughing is as involved as I get :).

• @Nuqood Meanie. :P

• The first one is same as you, my body and the second one is my teaching skill.

• my skeleton and my motivation

• My left ass cheek and my right ass cheek

• Face and be better at school

• my personality. and my hair.

• Body wise i like everything that I could actually improve upon but my butt. Needs to be bigger. Personality wise I need to be less phobia prone. Abd figure out why I come off so charming and sexy with guys I don't like but spastic and neurotic with the ones I actually do.