Why is men so Confusing?

Honestly why is men so confusing, ignore you talk to other girls, smile at you, then ignore you, can't be straight forward, talk in circles and never know where you stand with them?

I've been here a month and i keep on cathing him staring at him, but when i look up and i see him looking at me i look away as im scared he dislikes me, On Friday we had our year end function, and another guy say ( x ) took some water and threw it in my shirt infront and my boss came to my side and old the other guy ( x) stop with your nonsense now, and then i told ( x) he is an ass and my boss looked at me and told me i could have told you that 4 months ago when you started here, and without th
Any other word he walked away and today he ignored me again, but when he is in the kitchen he will look at me and start singing like showing off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't you mean "why are men confusing?"? Women are just as confusing as men.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea why men is so confusing. Maybe you is talking to the wrong men. Don't worry you will find the right guy who will appreciate you one day, that is.

What Guys Said 2

• Why you no grammar?

• I see nothing confusing about the examples you've given.

• Please read my update

• I'm more confused that someone your age is this socially inept, tbh.

• Inept tbh?

What Girls Said 2

• Men most likely think the same of women.

• What is up with your grammar right now?