What would you do if you were HOMELESS?

And what if you wouldn't have anybody to take care or help you? (No family, gf/bf or friends)

• I would suicide myself because i can't accept it.
  • I would commit an armed robbery without hurting anybody just to get in prison where i would have a roof above my head and food.
  • I would accept my destiny and try to make the best of it.
Personally i would not be able to accept to live such way. I would probably suicide myself but i don't know any good efficient ways to do so (without much pain). Prison could be an option. In Europe you can invite prostitutes into prison for an hour a week i think. You have a toilet, a roof above your head, a bed, food, water, you can work and earn some money of wich u can buy furniture or a television and limited internet. Some prisons have a Gym, some even have a swimmingpool. Prison sounds ok

Most Helpful Girl

• I would run away to one of my gager friends and live off them until I find a job.

• Yeah. But next year it wil be better. You'l see ;)

• @OrangeBoy hahah ! Ok.! If my parents kick me out I am going! lol I meant somewhere in America!

Most Helpful Guy

• No family? Now that's pretty fucking horrible.

I'd still try my best to pull myself out of that situation. I wish nobody was homeless or poor in this world.

• I have no family except my mom or aunt. Its not that unrealistic..

• My Dad is dead. Never had a stepdad. Most of both families are dead or really old (about to die). In a few years i could be all alone in this world but i wish my mother and aunt can hold another 20 years on this earth

• Nah don't be so attached dude. I feel you, but it's best you reduce your dependence on any other being... be it emotional or physical... and eventually remove it from your life. Either way, I'm really sorry to hear about this and wish you all the best!

Judgment Day, you have a very negative approach. There can easily be housing for everyone, considering we have the manpower, resources and technology. It's just this whole money & consumerism shit that's a hurdle now.

What Girls Said 2

• I would get a job, buy an apartment, enroll in school via scholarships or financial aid, go out to make friends or to find a partner. It's not easy but it's what I would have to do.

• You don't get my question. What if you wouldn't have money for all that and nobody to help you! You only would only have those 3 options..

• You either die with pride or you live like a loser. I'd know what to pick. No wonder some people turn into murderers and such with politians who think like you. People who got less lucky in life without it being their own fault deserve help! People always talking about equality, this is a good case to proove it.

• *polititians

• OptioN C of course!!

What Guys Said 9

• "I would suicide myself because i can't accept it." Cuz I'm not BEGGING for no fucking change + look at all the homeless men out here who never get back on their feet. Once ya go homeless you may as well be dead LOL.

• Voted C. I would do everything possible to pull myself out of that situation.

• live of grid in the woods

• It's not a bad idea but only if you had the proper planning, training, equipment. And even then it's good to have at least a dog or something to help watch your back should you ever run into a serious emergency situation where you would need help.

• @JudgmentDay I probably befriend other homeless people and start a small colony

• Very interesting what you both said but dificult to realize?

• I'd end up in jail. U don't care how but it's better then the street

• Third option, get away with some non-violent crime to get me badck on my feet

• I don't know but I should find out because honestly I might become homeless before to long.

• I don't really understood what you said bro lol

• I wish you good luck man!

• There are shelters and options for homeless people.

• Don't know why that wasn't included but he probably implied so in Option C.

• I see. I guess they can always try to migrate and relocate to some other city or town that actually have a shelter of some kind, but that's assuming they even have any space left and if anyone was generous to give them a lift there.

Sometimes people unexpectedly become homeless because of disasters such as a fire broke out somewhere around their home and neighborhood and had torched their entire house down and everything with it. Then there's tornadoes, tsunamis, etc. All those situations they have absolutely no control of.

• @JudgmentDay True, but only because of nature. Not all people have a property or a family, like me. I'm gonna be honest. I could turn out homeless, not now but in the future with some bad luck involved.

• I would go to the salvation army, and have them help me get on my feet.

• Never hears if that. You mind explaining it to me?

• Heard* of*

• I would go to the salvation army and get some clothes. I would ask if they knew anybody who could help my get on my feet. They would help find a job fair service and give some coin for public transportation. I would soon be working and financially independent.