Is it normal to not be able to forgive?

Background: I have asthma and I'm not a stranger to the emergency room. Typically the routine is I go in, sometimes get x-rays, breathing treatment, some medicine, and get sent home...

Well about 2 years ago I had a flare-up and had to go to the ER. First they wanted me to get an X-ray. Well after waiting for about 30 minutes to an hour with extreme shortness of breath I walked out and asked for oxygen.. the nurse said she was going to check... Another 30 minutes passed with no treatment and I started to get anxious cause I couldn't breathe still, so I walked back out and asked them for oxygen again, again they said they'd check... That went on for about 2 hours total before they finally got me in for the X-ray.

After that I was finally relieved I was going to get the breathing treatment right? Nope... the doctor just came in, told me I'm fine, and told me to go buy mucinex...

At this point in time I think I was in shock cause I still had trouble breathing and was just sent out after a simple X-ray?

I remember getting out to my car and just crying, called and vented to my mom... They made me feel like trash and worthless. The next day I called and yelled at one of their social services people but she never called me back. I felt so worthless I just went back home not Even caring that I couldn't breathe anymore. My mom called my normal doctor the next morning and he called me in a prescription to help me breathe.

Now almost 2 years later and I haven't forgiven them.. every time I think about it I get angry all over again and want to cry. Every time I think of it, I tell myself I would rather bleed to death than go back to that evil place.

Is it normal to not be able to forgive them? Is there anything I can do really?

What Guys Said 1

• Yesin some people they find it hard to let go, i can relate to that but i have personally learned its cool to forgive but not forget : )

What Girls Said 1

• i have the hardest time ever forgiving people who hurt me because to me if they cared about you they would have never hurt you in the first place.