What is your impression on middle eastern women?

Yea I know this question has been asked before but I am bored. So I mean looks and certain stereotypes you have off them other than being more conservative.

Ok those are mainly lebanese cause I don t know other known arabs or they re not comming on my mind.

what is your impression on middle eastern women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because I come from a country far away that is very high 90s percent white - I find women from different races and regions very exotic. There is something so stunning about their hair and facial features - You go off on a romantic image of princesses galloping across the desert an Arabian thoroughbreds (Getting a bit carried away here, serious head on - Yes, they are very attractive)

Most Helpful Girl

• i've lived with such women before. they generally have nice features though i've seen plenty of ugly ones amongst them. just like anywhere else.

but like someone else alluded, they are easily swayed by their family, society, and to a certain extent their religious demands, which i find off-putting.

• that s true. lived how?

• as housemates. lived with 5 such ladies in total. it was in a place with a pretty significant midde-eastern population.

What Guys Said 33

• I have a good impression of middle Eastern women. Just based on where I've lived, demographically, I haven't been able to get to know very many unfortunately.
    In uni, I went on couple dates with this Afghani girl. She was really smart and ambitious, which was great. Other than that I haven't met very many!

• That there can be no objective impression of them given that the Middle East is much more diverse than we often realize. You have Muslims of both sects, but also indigenous Orthodox Christians, Jews, and Yazidis. And thus subsequently vastly different cultures since Middle Eastern culture often revolves around religion. I do think however that Middle Eastern women often receive a negative reputation due to the Saudis' burqa and terrorism, but it is very narrow-minded to generalize like that. Being an Orthodox Christian myself, my favorite Middle Eastern women are probably the Lebanese due to their Christian culture and/or the Iranians due to their Shia culture which, as another minority, is often friendlier toward other minorities like Christians. That and I find the whole Persian heritage to be very unique.

• There beautiful and ugly ones just like any other group of people. But personally I don't think I could date one. From my personal experience with middle eastern friends they're too much under their parents thumbs and I really dislike that. Like I'm dating you not your parents kther than that I would judge on the individual.

• you have a point there. it s true.

• @apple24 lol yea I feel you :)
      I don t know who he is though so I don t know if OP is a cool dude :P

• haha! lol... yeah anyway UPVOTE!

• I think Lebanese girls are very attractive. I've seen so many attractive ones. I mean just look at you.,. you're beautiful and cute at the same time

• In my opinion, they're often the most attractive women around, both inside and out

• Very good impression overall, I have known quite a few, even had mutual crushes. Unfortunately due to cultural clashes (parents loathed interracial dating), we never got together.

• I don't know what to say, generally they're beautiful in looks and in character.
    Since I grew up in the Middle East, most of my teachers were women so I have a lot of respect for them.

Whenever in in the presence of an Arab/ME lady I fix up and become more humbled.

• Ow that s interesting :)
      In which country exactly?

• yea I d love to go there <3

• Around here middle eastern people are very snobby and rich. They are really not liked around here in my city.

• They're very small. Maybe it's because I'm 1.9m (6'2") but most wouldn't even come up to my shoulder.

• I find many of them quite attractive and the few I've known over the years were sweethearts

• Smoking hot and my preferred ethnic group of women.

• Very attractive but just as often inaccessible because their family is so strict. Recently I got this beautiful Kurdish girl's number but her family doesn't want her dating and certainly not a white guy.

• I don't know much at all about Middle Eastern woman.
    Being in New Zealand I'm pretty sure I've never met one.

If they are anything like you. Sign me up 😍

• couldn't tell ya since I've never met a single one.

• I like the brown eyes and black mascara combo 😍😍😍😍plus they are really feminine

• Some of them are stunning. Those eyes are world beaters. Combined with the values they hold I might become a convert from white women only

• a convert from white women only?
      what do you mean :P

• I'm looking at those pictures and my skin colour is sallow as well. I look like a western man though but I'm dark complexioned. My eyes look like shadows when there's a light above them. I think I may have blood from the east in me. My dad obviously did. Either Spanish or middle eastern. That's probably why I find darker women attractive. Never really been into blondes and that. Always black or brunette. Hey, thanks for the food for thought

• Lol you re wlc :p
      I wish I could see a pic though

• Never dated a middle eastern woman. I guess I better start working on that ;P

I can only imagine they take their culture seriously, and would clash with me in some way or another since I know some stuff about their customs.

• good point, but not all of them are conservative. there is from everything.

• well, I guess you know my opinion :P

• I'm not sure. Most women whom I've seen from that part of the world are usually so covered up that I can't discern what they actually look like. :-/ From what I've seen, I do like dark Arab women, though.

• I guess the same as I think of other ethnicities. Not better or worse

• They're the hottest in the world. She's a combination of Asian African australian American latin european etc... so she has it all

• Dusky and exotic, very good looking!
    Personality wise a lot are cool, and some are shitty.

• i always had a strange dream of marrying a Bedouin

Just so I could be a free spirited nomad :)

• Hahaha interesting ^^

• i used to work with a Lebanese who was involved in one of the wars with israel and he said you used to be in a warzone and just see what looked like a sand storm

Instead it was Bedouin :)

• They're awesome!

• Wished they all were like you

• Theyre beautiful women just like any other race

• they all are hot and sexy

• Lowkey terrorists?

• allahu akbar I am coming to rape you.
      but srsly no that s just mean man :P

• terrorism has nothing to do with rape :P

• Yea but u still made threats to me so

• Where is the burkas?

• that is a lame comment.
      in lebanon people who do wear burkas are a minority.
      and there is nothing wrong in wearing one.
      what are you implying with this comment? sounds pretty judgmental to me based on prejudices.

• No I just thought all middle eastern women were required to cover. I always heard that its a crime if women did not wear a burka.

• ow, well this is true mainly in Saudi Arabia but not the others.
      and you also have christians there too so...

• I just gotta say that my head belongs on my shoulders, not rolling down the hill.

• that s a stupid comment
      you re bored or a natural troll?

• Both. I all seriousness I guess that would depend on the individual girl. "How traditional is her family?" is the biggest question.

• ok that s a better comment :P good point we are more traditional and family oriented to the point where it could be bad.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 14

• I don't mean to sound racist, but I notice a trend in these questions where all of the celebrities chosen are distinctly very light skinned Middle Eastern women. Where is the darker skinned representation?

To answer your question: I judge people based on their personality, not their race.

• because they are all lebanese like me and that s our natural skin tone :P
      I said in the details that they are mainly lebanese cause I don t know much other arabian celebs.
      arab is not a race and I asked for impressions like general stereotypes you have or experience you had etc... also.

• haha well good for him.
      arrogant prick

• I know right? What a ding dong.

• I have a huge crush on a middle eastern friend, she's fantastic, beautiful, smart, and yeah. I'm head over heals. Haha. I think they're beautiful!

• well ill have to say sexy af ;P

• 1|0
    • Lol hahaha

• Seriously, I don't have any preferences and I find beauty where there is lol and every race and skin color of women, I have found beautiful women and men.

• Yea ssme here, I usually have no preference.
      Beauty everywhere ^^

• Most middle eastern women I have seen have great hair and huge eyes but are just not my physical type as they are often quite short and very full figured.

What I think about most, when I see them in full traditional dress is "Are you really happy?"

• They are very good looking

• Exotic and hot as fuck

• Middle Eastern women are HOT af, and you're a good example ;)

• they are pretty sexy!

• I've had good experiences with them

• Pretty and I wish I looked like one. :p

• They are so beautiful! And they super amazing eyes haha

• Normal like any other ethnicities

• My opinion is that they are smart and some have really strong morality. Wish more woman could be as covered as they are. I also like the story and practice of them wearing scarfs over themselves and hair.

BUT...

The ones I've encountered have all been snooty, think they're Allah because of their ethnic hybrid of European features yet tan skin and blah. Plus seems like the women think Kim Kardashian is their role model. Don't know why. Plus they think the can be an "ethnic" and when they don't feel like it they switch back to being middle Eastern.