What would you say or do to your 16 year old self if you were able to meet him/her?

I would kick the shit out of him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw poor baby 16 year old you :'( . Why?

I would tell her to take a damn selfie and not try to Skype on the 12th/13th of December 2014, that's very important. Also to buy train tickets earlier and get him to do the same.
    More generally and less cryptically.. I'd tell her she's doing well, honestly.. That self discipline is hard so she should try and get into a routine (she'll ignore me :') ). I'd teach her how to do eye make-up ('cause wow, almost two decades of life it took me to learn that drawing a line around the outline of each eye helps me look less dead. Well done. *sarcastic applause*). Umm. I'd probably teach her how to dress a little better as well (though money helps with that :') ). I'd tell her thank-you, for getting me where I am now. And that she really is doing okay. I'd somehow try and instil some more confidence in her but I doubt it'd be easy

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd make out with him and then grab his cock and lay him on bed and ride him all day screaming "Oe Tyler! Tyler! Fuark yea u jacked big ass strong bitch! Ow god fuark yea"

What Girls Said 3

• Take better care of who you trust in future relationships and your best friend is actually a real bitch who will backstab you in a few years..

• I would tell her it does get better so start living

• I would take her to all the locations where decisions where made and life got f*cked up.

What Guys Said 0