Can I PRESS CHARGES against my manager for Retaliating against me filing a complaint against her to HR?

Anyone with legal advice can you help me with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Step 1, I'd document every single thing about the situation that you can.

Step 2, I'd re-contact HR, but this time request to speak to a higher level representative. Also, be assertive when you call them, but at the same time don't underestimate the value of being friendly to your HR people. To them you're just a random person calling on the phone. Be engaging and give them a reason to want to help you.

• don't speak to them, send email. claiming this or that was said isn't as good as psychical proof the issue was brought to someone's attention.

• @thewanderingme And instead of calling i went there in person and talked. I think that made a better impact

• Oh yeah, going in person is even better.

Let me know how it goes!

What Girls Said 4

• How did she retaliate?
    Oh, I see.
    Well, how did she 'try'? What happened?

• pressing charges is for criminal matters. that sounds civil. you can TRY suing her.

• Try to get as much evidence as you can
    Complain to the EEOC
    If they do nothing look up the free legal aid network and try to see how you can sue without paying for a lawyer

• No idea ╮(╯▽╰)╭

What Guys Said 3