Do you guys think life is fair?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not fair, but we all have to deal with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, of course it is not fair. We all go through things that we would never want or ask for because they're difficult, depressing, annoying, etc... Some have it better than others, of course, so the level of fairness varies from person to person.

What Guys Said 30

• No because ultimately we all will die regardless of what we do or do not do. I'm not sure that was even fair before I was brought to this world and reality.

We can't pick and choose exactly how or what we will be born as or be created as. If we could completely pick and choose then wouldn't that be so much more fairer? If not guaranteed.

Sometimes I just really really wish I could have started off as some 'entirely different being' other than just being another 'mere mortal human being'. Wished that I had been designed or created consisting of completely or nearly indestructible matter (physical or otherwise), entirely immune to aging, death, suffering; both physical and emotional pain and suffering, all possible illnesses, and/or even any form of hardships and so on, with Absolutely NO maintenance whatsoever unlike the current Biological Prison of Flesh that I have and is in.

Rather be something that is pretty much guaranteed to last eternally for as long as until if the Universe ever actually does collapse on itself or something.

That and along with the ability to teleport just about anywhere and anytime, super-intelligent, super-fast, super-strong, able to read minds with little to no real weaknesses anywhere, if necessary anyway.

And to be fair, if I was or had started off that way I'd choose to be a "completely neutral" being forever (no point of arguing or fighting with or against anyone or anything else if I would never ever die anyway) residing on a far away galaxy or planet in some unknown and virtually reachable sector by anyone and/or anything else unless I think I should invite them there with any questions I may still have left. I haven't forgotten about boredom, but I figured if pain and suffering would not be possible for such an existence like that then neither can boredom exist, and maybe same goes for all and any supposed "good" or "pleasurable" feelings, meaning I would have never known about them.

• No not really , but to some extent you make it more or less by ones choices , so it can be improved upon

• Life just is. Words like fair or unfair don't even apply to it.

I suppose that the closest thing to fair is that life and nature are in balance. Things live and things die. It's all part of something bigger. It balances itself.

• Some are born in to healthy families and others are born to abusive neglectful meth addicts.

Not fair.

• I used to think it wasn't, but now I believe that everything that happens in life, is a result of your actions, therefore, yes, life is fair, cause you create your own life, so if something's unfair it's not life, but you.

• Life isn't fair because each and everyone of us will go through trials and tribulations that we never asked or and did not deserve.

• Life just is. Fair is a human concept.

• You're born
    Sh*t happens. Some good, some bad.
    Then you die.

What's important is that you make the most with what you've got, and not concern yourself with what others have or haven't got..

• Its not fair how everyone starts differently at a young age depending on family wealth, success and cultural standing. And up until a certain age you are living with what you wear dealt with. But when you hit a certain age, say early teens that's when it is all down to what you do and decide. And that is at the point where you can't say life isn't fair, because after that certain age what you do will effect your life and not down to luck or fairness.

So what I'm trying to say is that at the start its not fair how people are brought into life in different ways with different circumstances. But once you hit the age to determine your own life, its all down to you and how you play your cards.

• Hmm, let me see what bullshit I can think of...

Life in general isn't fair because we get shit we didn't ask for, though sometimes it is fair because we get shit we did ask for.

What life isn't though, it's just. Life does not go by the principle of retaliation just because of how random it is. That from a macro perspective. If we go into specifics for example, just look at the laws made by men. Those laws are not just, they don't punish nor defend how they "are supposed" to do (eye for an eye). In the end, we can make our own justice by our actions and our words (if you are a comic book fan think of Rorschach from Watchmen).

There is a quote from Thomas Jefferson "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

Obligated because sometimes we are forced to execute justice and, in some cases, fairness. We have to since laws (and life general circumstances) do not care to do it on its own.

• Life is fairer for people in 1st world countries.

• It's not fair for anybody, that's what makes it fair.

• If life was fair, there would be no Syrian refugees or world hunger.

• I can't complain, but it's not fair for the most part; some people just have it easy and some people are just lucky or unlucky

• What is considered unlucky and lucky in your eyes?

• Finding jobs and what not? I was able to find a job fairly quickly whilst most of the people in my class weren't as lucky. In addition, I only had a telephone interview and was only asked to tell them about myself. I mentioned I'm a new grad and used the I want to make a difference speech and got the job over the phone.

• Oh wow that is lucky, good timing and you probably carried yourself well. Even though other classmates were not as fortunate that time, I am sure/hope their time will come too.

• I know that life isn't fair

• Nope! But you better get used to it lol

• No it isn't. I'm the living proove of that!

• Of course not life is a place of injustice

• Most definitely not.

• Occurances within your lifetime may not be fair. Life itself is a gift.

• Life is not about being fair or not. It's about living it as much as you can

• Not at all.

• no... why should it be?

• World is not fair

• Not fair...

• Absolutely no fair. What did one do to deserve being born prettier or smarter? Nothing, just a lottery.

• We were born as slightly evolved apes, of course life isn't fair. It's my belief that there is something greater out there, whether it's advanced alien life or whatever, so I always get caught up with the fact that I live in a world with people who rape and murder their own kind. I live in a world where people talk equality but act superior. I live in a world where we poison our air, water and food, all to make some numerical value to buy back the poisoned food, water and air. I live in a world where life in general, not just human, is valued less than the lifeless objects we strive to obtain. We are divided when we should be united and we are oppressed when we should be lifted up. It just sucks because I understand what needs to happen for us to advance as a species but the rest of the world is too caught up in their own selfish desires. But this is just one man's opinion and one that unfortunately doesn't hold any value to the world I live in.

• at first no but when you get your first blow job...
    everything is fair..
    life is amazing
    the worlds an amazing place..

• Next to nothing in life is fair. It's all about luck. Either you get the raw end of the stick or you don't. No amount of merit will change that.

• The concept of fair doesn't apply to real life. The only fair in life is a place where pigs are judged.

What Girls Said 9

• Hahah fuck nope. Nothing about life is fair.

• No 😔😥 I stopped believing that life is fair when I waswas just 6 years old 😕 I would like to think that life is fair and everything happens for a reason (sounds nice, doesn't it?) but my life experiences have proven me otherwise 💔😖 That being said, I love life anyways and am thankful for everything I have 💖🌸 These bad/unfair experiences help you grow and appreciate the good things about life 🌷

• What happened in your life so traumatic if you don't mind me asking? I like to believe everything happens for a reason but sadly I no longer if happily ever afters or meant to bes. Life just happens and we go with it. I know a lot of people rely on religious beliefs to keep their worries and aspirations in tact to prevent anything from going wrong or keeping them strong, sadly I was one of them. I no longer have a firm religious belief. I've changed so so much 😳

• I am so sorry to hear that! At least you have supportive family that is there for you, along with good friends. Hey, I'm here too :).

• Thank you 😊🌷 Yes, I'm lucky to have great people in my life 💕

• No if life was fair I would have everything I want!

• Absolutely not! Well specially not in this modern time we live in actually!

• Look at what took place in Paris and Connecticut back in 2012 😭

• Lol I'll probably pm you later. I'll exchange a photo of my hair! It is super curly and even when it is straight it has a slight natural wave to it :p

• Ok girly, I could share a couple of tips if you want <3 :)

• Nope, I don't think so...

• I'm surprised every female has said no so far.

not do surprised most guys are saying no though.

• No. Life is not fair. Learned that along time ago.

• No not at all

• I forgot where I heard "life is fair, it fucks everybody over" but it's true.