What does it mean when you keep seeing 11:11 on clocks?

I started noticing this a couple of months ago and more lately I also see 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, and 5:55.

Arg, now I'm noticing repeating number sequences everywhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• You've given them significance so now you're noticing them more. Like how after you buy a new car you suddenly see that model everywhere

• huh, that's kind of like how after meeting someone you tend to see them more often. Not that you actually see them more often just that you are aware of seeing them more often.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I relate those to Angel numbers. Google it, they are signs of an Angel trying to speak to you through a series of the same number. It's what I believe anyway, people say it's a coincidence and that could be it to. It depends if you want to believe in it or not.

• That happens to me pretty frequently; in fact, I sort of consider it as good luck. Whenever it happens I think of something like 'I hope today's a good day' or that I do well on something I have in the future. I don't know, it just makes me feel luckier. :D

• It doesn't mean anything other then that you just happened to look at the time, at those certain times.

• Cool make a wish!

• It's called coincidence.

• maybe ur lucky :)

• That you can tell time.

Congratulations.

• It means a change between the 3 and 5 dimension (physical plane to the astral plane) it also means you're spirit guide or twin flame is coming I see 11:11 a lot to even if the clock is wrong. if you don't believe me type in www. In5D. com or type in 11:11 spiritual

• I always see 9:11 😂😂😂
    It doesn't mean anything I think

• 11:11AM/PM; make a wish!

What Guys Said 12

• lol my girlfriend also sees and complains about seeing 11:11 everysingle day. I hate seeing 6:30 thats when i need to go to work all the time freaky, lol

• It most likely means you look at the clock all the time, and don't realize it unless the numbers are all the same.

• It means you are the chosen one.

• It probably means you have way too much time on your hands and you're staring at your clock all day long ;-)

• Tempus fugit.

It's all over when you see 6:66.

• If you see 11:11 on the clock, it fvking means that it says 11:11 on the clock.

• Go play some lottery, maybe it's a good sign ;)

• The elder gods are trying to posess your furniture and you will soon die then the entirety of the world driven insane.
    In all seriousness you are probably being paranoid

• You might be the choosen one.

• It means you're superstitious.

• I had those moments in the past as well. I doesn't mean anything.

• I always see 4:20, wonder what that means.