Have you ever taken your chances with eating something you never had before and didn't know what it was?

You have no idea what it is and no one tells you. You ever just take your chances and eat it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck no. I'm as picky as they get, I like to know what's going in my mouth before I decide to try it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I have, usually I'm blindfolded and at the dinner table with my boyfriend. And when I taste the food, it's a piece of pie or his homemade food.
    As long as it's not meat or fruit (things I don't/hate to eat) then I'm game to trying new things.

• I could never lol

I'm very picky.

• I thik I had a chilly before!

• as long as its vegan (and doesn't have an ingredient I'm allergic to) I'm very open to trying new foods! (:

• wow! what a bitch (whoever downvoted me discriminating against me for being vegan). lmao

• Yeah, plenty of times. I've travelled a bit, and been to several non-English speaking places, where I've just eaten whatever was put in front of me.
    I get hungry, damn it!

• Oh yeah. I'm certain it was some kind of weed that grows in the mountain.

• Yes, several times at a Chinese buffet.

What Guys Said 2

• If you had the friends I've had, you wouldn't either.

• i would love to, love new experiences. would try fried insects, one day i go to japan... :D