Help me please?

okay so i got sick and my doctor said im contageous for 4 days and he didn't say dont go to school but i told my parents i can't go to school, i had a test today and told my friend to tell the teacher im sick but he told the teacher i won't be at school for the week and im worried my teacher will fail me on the test, my parents called the school and told them im sick but would i need a doctors note? would a doctor give me a doctors note? im in highschool

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course the doctor would give you one, he would understand that you can't come to school because your sickness is contagious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes if you can provide a Dr note most teachers will allow a make up test. Get the note to ensure less problems when you return to school

• will the doctor give me the note? or do i have to be majorly sick?

• If he stated you would be contagious , it is an unspoken condition that you stay home in order to prevent the spread of what you have. It should be easy enough to get the note

• thanks but my mom is being a dick and wants me to go

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0