What is your favorite video game?

What is your favorite video game?

Final Fantasy 8. I don't think I'll love another game as much as this one. 😭

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 was the funnest and most addicting game I ever played O. o it straight up ruined our grades back in highschool and had kids skipping school and walking out in the middle of the day just to home a play. It's a classic to me :)

• Lmao, skipping school, oh god that's funny 😂

• Lol the airport massacre scene was legendary for some reason.

• @fondue
      We get to air it out on people with NO consequence? Maann so much blood was spilt we gave them a red scare of their own lol but all they said was "No Russian" they didn't tell us to kill anybody lol we are all horrible people yo xD you didn't feel like an ultimate badass? lol

• I only got an xbox to play the Halo Franchise, which is my fave ever. but atm im playing a lot of Trove and Dungeon Defenders 2, not because i enjoy them, just because its something that can pass the time easily.

• Man this is hard..
    As far as RPGs go it's a close call between Baten Kaitos, Final Fantasy VI, Legend of Dragoon, and Chrono Trigger. RPGs are my favorite games so that's as far as I'll go lol

• I like fighting games like Soul Calibur, Tekken, Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, but RPG games are also cool, especially Final Fantasy (7, 8, 10 and 12) ;)

• well i dont play video games, i grew up on the classic GoldenEye on N64 tho. lol

• Currently- NBA2K16, Madden, NFS, and BO3

Back in the day - Star Wars Battlefront 1-2, DBZ Budokai 3, and Golden Eye

• I hate to bandwagon but I like FF 7 more :) And that is my favorite game of all time.

Other favorites

Dragon Warrior for NES
    Chrono Trigger for SNES
    Baldurs Gate
    Skyrim
    Dragon Age Origins

Ok to many to list

• Civilization V

• this dude knows what's up! although, i think iii and iv are better :|

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau well we'll have to agree to disagree on that one, because I find civ V far more strategic, less clunky and more streamlined overall. I played civ iv and I didn't like much about it

• well, like i said, my playing style isn't good for civ 5. i like rapid expansion. in civ 5, 4-6 is the optimal number for productivity and 8-12 is pretty much the max you should really have. after that, you really start losing money. i was able to have upwards of 30 cities in civ 3-4 and be just as effective and my productivity in my capital wasn't dependent on how well city #18 was doing. also, road maintenance was a killer. again, i played sprawling and i built mass amounts of roads/railroads and had around 100 workers. in civ 5, i couldn't just build roads to make faster tile improvements. and again, civ 5 unit movement can get annoying cause sometimes i'm stupid and block my own units. plus, i'd stack units and everything would take 1 turn to do instead of 5 or 6 turns.

there are a few more things i have a problems with and there's a lot i like, like religion, the tile format and espionage is pretty decent.

with that said, don't get me wrong, i'll play the shit out of civ 5 :D

• So you are a Seed for life! Hope you are good with a gunblade :P
    And i can't decide between Dragon Age or Mass Effect 2.

• Metal Gear Solid.
    Stealth games are the shit, when done right.

• civilization 3-5
    2nd is portal 1 and 2

• The Witcher series. I love story driven RPGs.

• That's probably the only RPG I can play. That and Bethesda ones.
      However, I've never actually finished an RPG other than Chrono Cross!!!

• Zelda Majora's Mask

• Right now, it's Clash of Clans.

• Zelda Ocarina of Time had the most profound impact on me

• Final 7 and 8 were amazing!! I was addicted to that bloody card game in final 8.

• Legacy of darkness for the 64. Then the lords of shadows for xbox360

What Girls Said 11

• I'm really big into PC games so I'm currently into Neverwinter. Minecraft is pretty cool when you get into the technical stuff like FTB. I've also played Portal 2, that was fun. Ahh, so many to choose from! 😁

• Pokemon silly! POKEMON!

• Going to have to go with the Castlevania series.

• It's a toss up between Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Harvest Moon, and Legend of Zelda.

• SKyrim and GTA!

• The Sims, but on PC only! That game is addicting.

• Yeah especially if use the money code, you deck out your house with all that cash

• @Moose2coolvargas I only use the cheat codes to get the stuff I need then I send them to work for the rest.

• i liked final fantasy X

• Skyrim, borderlands 2, The Witcher 3, or The Last of Us. . . I can't decide

• I love Assassin's Creed.

• SIMS!! 1, 2, 3, 4, sims pets, sims castaway, sims nightlife. i just love anything with sims!!!

• Rockband 3